What is deep love? How is it different from regular love? Signs someone has deep love for you?

óÉTÍÚ

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with my partner for eight years now. I've been in love before but I've not fallen in love with everyone I've had relationships with. When I told my SO that I loved him I meant it, and I felt like that was genuine love. After many years that love has developed into something so much deeper, so much more than I ever thought possible. It's as if the love I had before was buzzing throughout my body, in my arms and legs, in my flesh. But now it's settled deep in my heart and soul and whatever happens I don't think that will change. It has become unconditional.

• YES!!! :p Are there any signs to look for when seeing deep love or do you and him/her just know?

• I think I might be in deep love with this dude but I dont want to assume I am.

Thanks doe :D MH.

• Thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think love has different grades

• It doesn't mean anything more than just a symbolic word.

• I think that when deeply in love, that person can't think straight anymore

• I didn't downrate you.

• I'm blue by the way

• Being sarcastic will get you nothing but hostility.

What Girls Said 0