What was your first car? Did you like it or still have it? What car do you have now?

My first car was a 2002 dodge intrepid and i don't have it anymore, but i miss that car... I currently have a 2004 Mustang Cobra.

So how about you? What was your first car? Did you like it or still have it? What car do you have now?

Any others?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• My first car was a 1984 Chevy Caprice. It was a big old boat of a car that I picked up for $300. Then I stripped it down and rebuilt it for racing. I loved that damn car, and did all the work myself. I ended up selling it five years later, for $10,000. :)

I am currently driving a 2014 Chevy Silverado, and I love it, too.

• that;s pretty cool! nice! i'm not a try guy but the silverado looks good.

• Yeah, a lot of people don't like trucks.

I love them, plus I do a lot of towing/hauling, and plow snow in the winter (and pull people of of the snow), so it's kind of essential to me.

This is my third truck, and I can't imagine not owning one, anymore.

• i would love to have a truck in the winter

• Never had a car - Can't drive

• Nice picture man! Mine is the Xara Picasso! I grew up with that one, it's mine... And after all this time... all the good and sad times... I'll be selling it in a month
    It is time to let go!

"Frying pans are effective on zombies"

• My first car was a Chrysler Neon. I now drive a 2008 Chrysler Sebring. European by the way, no automatics for me.