My fellow Muslim G@Gers: happy Ramadan 😊?

So as you know tomorrow is actually the first day of Ramadan, it's only 2 hours for me and it will start, so I just wanted to say Ramadan Kareem to all of the Muslim GaGers here ❤️

I wish a happy Ramadan for all of you guys. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone

@arabianpwincess197
@chocolateismylover
@bumblesuperbee
@jowana
@sihamzzz
@nomoredreams
@findingdreamland
@cinderelli
@complicated_soul
@lili101
@beyonder
@zell0is0my0name
@haciryne
@omar5881
@lifes_curve_ball
@rockaholic
@anonymous010101
@ashbrown
@princxe
@emreavar
@hellohimuahmuah
@pharaoh_lover48114
Pharaoh_lover48118
@beyhive3

And thanks for all of you non-Muslim who wish us Muslims a happy Ramadan.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that's the sweetest thing 3anjadd!❤️❤️❤️
    Gah, Yazan, youu're so thoughtful and well, I didn't think of posting sth like this cuz I don't know that many Muslim peeps here hehe :p

كل رمضان والجميع بخير
    تقبل الله اعمالكم
    وكل عام وأنتم الى الله اقربߙ

RAMADAN KAREEM MY FELLOW GAGERS!! :D<33

What Girls Said 27

• hey.. this is sooo thoughtful of you. i wanted to do this too.. but here ramadan will start from tomorrow... i m sooo happy to see many non muslims wish us Ramadan.. . may this Allah Almighty bless you with happiness.. and grace your home with warmth and peace.. :)

• Thank you very much sister :) I wish the same for you and your family

• Awwwwww Happy Ramadan For u too Yazan ( رمضان مبارك علينا و عليكم :) ) ! :D I didn't know there's Lots of muMuslims here Mashallah :D

by the way in Spain Im in the second Day of Ramadan haha :)
    Have a nice time and do ta3at طاعات as much as u Can :)

• Thank you very much ❤️ ... Here in Palestine we are one the second day too and I just finished Eftar right know hehe Alhamdulliah.

• Oh and uu're welcome :)

• I am taking time out from my holiday to wish you @YazanAA and all your fellow Muslims.. A Very Happy Ramadan.

• Thank you very much :) that's so nice of you, I hope you are having a good time in your holiday.

• Thank you so much as well.. Indeed we are.. And I shall "see" you all again at the end of the month.

• Oh thank you REALLY... Your sweetness and kindness are making me smile :)

• I remember Ramazan in Tehran. The only thing that happened was that we saw more tired faces and most shops were closed after Eftar. Another thing was that we were scared to carry a bottle of water or something to eat in public because both the people and the Nahy anil munkar branch of the police are ready to attack you like you are a criminal.

Muslims are funny in the whole =]] and don't tell me it's "Ramadan" I say Ramazan because that's how it's pronounced in Parsi. Persians don't have the sound for (ض).

Happy Ramazan anyway.

• Well if you want to be 100% exact, it's neither Ramadan nor Ramzan... "رمضان" is an Arabic word and there's no sound in English that can match the sound (ض). But it's closer to the sound (d) than the sound (z).

Oh that's really weird, here in Palestine I see Palestinian Christians who drink water and alcohol and eat in Ramadan without the police stopping them or arresting them, so I don't know what was the deal with the Iranian police.

Anyway thank you for feeling the need to share your story in Iran about "Ramazan" and thank you for wishing us a happy "Ramazan"... In return, I'm gonna wish you a happy... Life.

• @bumblesuperbee aren't you my teacher? You always nail it ;D

• I taught u well, then ;)
      You were always this smart anyway!

• Thank you!! Happy Ramadan to you as well!! :)

• Ramadan Mubarak to you too brother

It starts tomorrow in UK. :D

• Happy Ramadan 💕💕💕 😊 That is so sweet thank you 😊

• Happy Ramadan to you from a Christian GaGer. 😊

• Happy Ramadan to you too and all the Muslims :)

• Happy Ramadan to all the muslim GAGers from a Hindu GaGer!

• I'm not Muslim, but wish you and your family a happy Ramadan!

• Happy Ramadan from a fellow Catholic

• Happy ramadan to you too :)

• Ramadan Mubarak Yazan and my fellow G@Gers! Mashallah I didn't know there were so many of us 🙊💕

• Haha thank you :) I wish you a good time during this period inshallah... There are even more but those are the ones that I remember.

• I am not Muslim but happy holidays to you Yazan.

• Ramadan kareem! :) ❤️

• Happy Ramadan! I'm Jewish lol

• Ramadan Mubarak!!

• After few weeks didn't online and tody I saw this. I'm a Muslim too. Where's my name. Lol happy Ramadan Kareem everyone. Inshaallah

• Ramayana Mubarak everyone. May Allah make it easier for all of us.

• Same to you! 🌙⭐
    Now add me to the list lol

• Thank you and wow I had no idea that you are Muslim too :)

• ramadan kareem, this is so sweet thank you!!!

• Ramadan Mubarak!! ^-^

• Thank you, I hope you will have a good time during this month inshallah.

• Happy Ramadan! :D

In here, we at least have 10 more hours. :)

• ramadan mubarakk, mercii!!

• happy ramadhan to you too

• Happy Ramadan to you too <3 =))))

What Guys Said 29

• Happy Ramadan to all muslim Gaggers from the agnostic branch of GaG

• I'm not a muslim, but I wish you all a Happy Ramadan either.

• Christian here, but good luck

I did it one day with a muslim friend, and well... respect to you guys, this can't be underestimated

• Thank you, we are used because it's every year, my friend's mother is Christian and she fast the whole month.

• The summer doesn't make it any easier

• Ramadan Mubarak from a fellow Muslim. Thanks for forgetting me. 😞😔 its very very hot here. The wind is already stopped. 😐😔 I need lot of patience.

• Hahahah Ramadan Mubarak Habibi and I swear that I didn't forget you, you were in my mind when I wrote this question but I didn't want to tag you because of what you told me previously in a PM. :)

• Yup so am I. 😎

• No waay! The Cowboy is Muslim as well? :o
      Ramadan Kareem then! :D

• I'm a Christian, but I wish you the best during this period

• Thank you and same to all of you brothers and sisters.

• happy ramadan! luckily the weather is cold here haha

• Happy Ramadan everyone :D.

• Im not religious, but Happy ramadan. I know a lot of people who do this and I think its amazing how it can bring people together in a positive religious way. No hate here!!!

• Thank you so much for you positivity. Ramadan already ended 10 days ago. :)

• Haha whoops, well in that case. I hope you all had a good ramadan everybody :D

• Ramadan Kareem to you and everyone else too! Thanks for the post and the tag bro. So happy it's finally Ramadan!

• Yes Alhamdulliah, Ramadan is the best time of the year.

• Dunno what's it about but I suppose I have to congratulate you on it.

• I'm not Muslim but Happy Ramadan to all of you :) from a Christian GaGer :)

• Ramadan Karim :) fellow g@gers

• Ramadan kareem to u too bro :) can't wait I am eating already lol

• Have fun! :)

• I'm Catholic, but Happy Ramadan to you too

• Ramadan Mubarak
    رمضان مبارك

• oh thank you very much, my dear brother. i wish happy ramadan to you and your family too. you are really too kind :)

• Thank you very much bro, I send my greetings to you and your family from Palestine :)

• ok greetings from turkey too. i wish freedon for palestine with all my heart. and you should know that millions of people's hearts are with palestine in turkey

• I know that dude, thank you and all those good people who support us.

• Happy ramadan
    İts my first ramadan i converted islam from judaism

• Wow, it seems to be Ramadan all the time. It's only once per year, right?

• Happy Ramadan to all my fellows :).

• 2 Hours? I have to fast for 19? Ramadan Mubarak to you too!

• Thanks bro, this question was 2 days ago, right now, we still have one more hour for Azan

• Thank god! I used to live in in the shaam for a couple of years and I really miss it. Stay strong bro!

• I will inshallah :)

• Don't know what it is but enjoy it!

• happy ramadan to you too

• I wish you all a happy Ramadan guys! Ramadan Mubarak!:)

• Happy Ramadan ♥♥

• Thank you :)

• Sure though it seems they are Jewish with different words. Aside from ISIS using them for honer exploits. That can be very lynching. Those who died for a nation... We're stoned and chopped off heads... And thrown off buildings... Sounds more like gang activity. Potent social skills... kinda weird The mask guards them from social exhaustion, as the U. S. Welcomes them to freedom they may also become liberal and practice less grouping religion such as those that realities they were torcheri g themselves the whole time.

• What is that? I've heard of it just don't know what it is?

• Its a month of the year when all Muslims stop eating And eating, we have To do this From the sunrise until The sunset. In this month Muslims Try to do everything Good they can and the main reason of this month is to feel what poor people feel when they can't find anything To eat or drink and like that we would help them more <3 :)

• You can eat everyday after the sunset.

• Gotcha at first I thought you'd starve to death.