Is thinking intensively about one stupid hug weird?

So, when we were on a school trip, me and my classmates got reaaaally drunk. Like wasted. (Pssshh I know I am not 18 yet but, tbh, is there anyone who doesn't drink underage?) And since I was asking everyone for a hug, I asked this one classmate as well. His hug was one of the best ones I've had in my life EVER. He just got so into it, we literally crawled up into a ball and were holding each other tightly for about five minutes. And since then I can't stop thinking about it, everytime I talk to him at school I kinda think about it, is it weird? He's very very sweet and he smiles at me a lot, oh god is it possible to develop a tiny crush on someone just from his hug? 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Small things make people get attached to each other. It's not weird!

What Guys Said 1

• Uh not really. In fact it is highly possible that this tiny "crush" of yours may develop into something more complicated than that. Trust me. I've experienced that (with a girl ofc) last year and that made me fall in love with her.

What Girls Said 1

• it is not weird.