Is Top Gun really a 'guy' thing?

I'm an 18 year old female and love it, but always hear its only reallly a guy thing, so am i weird or something?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I always thought both genders like it.

• No it's like an adrenalin movie but I don't see why girls can't watch it , there is love story to it. I remember watching it when it first came out

• I like everything about really, not just the love story element. I think its just an enjoyable watch and one of the most quotable movies.

• Your right there are few, I like the one where he says, " I feel the need, the need for speed "

• yeah that's the really popular one I was thinking of :)

• Seems that way yea

• Haven't you seen any female viewers on the Top Gear studio? There are a LOT and I mean A LOT of female fans and viewers who love watching top gear.

• yeah I know I was thinking of Top Gun haha

• Oh god did I read that wrong xD? Looks like I've really watched too much of the show.

• haha don't worry about it... its similar enough

What Girls Said 2

• It's a movie. It's for everyone to enjoy.

• i freaking love that movie!!! it used to be my favorite ride at kings island lol

• cool - always felt like the only female that actually loved this movie!