Has anyone had cards read and what they asked actually came true?

Someone read tarrot cards for me, just for kicks and giggles of it and it sounded eerily close to reality. She told me things I never told her. I just met her. Has anyone had cards read and had it come true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had them read twice - Once was quite accurate and the other was meh.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes! I went to a gypsy and she told me there would always be foolish people that would pay her for nothing. It has come true!

Save you money. Smart people make there own luck.

• What are tarrot cards?

• Cards that are supposed to tap into energy and be able to answer questions

• I knew someone who did it. There are different types of readers. some "contact spirits." Crazy stuff, don't mess with it. Others use energy, they are commonly known as initiatives. You can find it online, but you'll probably be scammed.

• *intuitives

• Yes, of course. That's why I read cards myself.

• It has? I had an intuitive read mine and she said based on current energy, what she read will come true, but I must keep my vibration high to manifest.

What Girls Said 1

• i did and it didn't come true.