Worst holiday ever, was when?

Okay, a roach in the dressing, undercooked bird, lumpy mash potatoes, and dinner rolls as hard as a rock, my uncle drunk and flashing all the female company I invited, and my mother insulting people with her brutal honesty, and my sister caught her husband, cheating on her with her favorite cousin, which no one knew he was was homosexual... a big fight in the living room... food on the floor, one knife wound, two black eyes, three bites and a partrich in a pear tree later... my lovely home is a wreck, and filled with the Police... can any body beat that?

Most Helpful Girl

• the year my uncle got a divorce. Christmas dinner he got super drunk, depressed was crying like a baby and threw up at the table.

• Oh, no! Divorces and break UPS are the worst... especially around the holidays

What Girls Said 2

• that is super intense lmao. i had the worst Christmas ever last year when i had a stomach bug and i was stuck on the toilet and barfing in the trash can for three days. but that doesn't sound as bad as yours lol

• Oh no... poor girl... that is horrible... but afterwards you were probably ready for the runway😉 thanxs for sharing

• i can't beat that...

What Guys Said 3