What do you think of thigh gaps?

I've been working really hard to get one, but I guess my body structure isn't "good" for a thigh gap? I've been thinking , what's the point? I look healthy I guess.

• I don't care.
  • They're stupid.
  • I'm Indifferent.
  • They're pretty hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know it was a thing to be honest, but after looking into it, I don't really care.

You can't really make yourself have them according to what I read, it's something you're born with.

Be healthy and take care of yourself, then you'll attract the quality guys and not just every lust nut around ya.

What Guys Said 15

• >>>>>>"I've been thinking , what's the point?"

^ Well, you're right! There is no point. =) Because it doesn't matter either way whether you have a thigh gap, as long as you're healthy and fit.

I don't understand where this "thigh-gap" concept came from, but it's ridiculous and needs to stop, ahah. xD Apparently it's become some kind of "thing" among some online, because I've never come across any mention of it EVER in person. And even online, it seems to be some kind of concern among women mostly. It really plays no factor at all in terms of what most guys find physically attractive in girls. In fact, most guys probably have never even heard or thought about the concept; I've heard guys talk about a girl's face, eyes, lips, nose, hair, boobs, butt, abs, legs, and even arms and teeth of all things, but never anything about "thigh gaps" at all.

• It doesn't matter in any way!! All these things are in the minds of young ladies. If it isn't thigh gaps it's boob size. If it's not boob size, it's bum size. No guy really cares. Every girl is different and all are equally lovely. Just enjoy being you and be happy!!

• Almost all guys don't give a fuck about them. If you have them, cool. If you don't have them, it's still cool. The only ones who care and make a big deal about it are girls themselves.

• ugh, it is not attractive, I want some hips on my girls to show they are grown women!

• Most guys are totally indifferent to them.

• Thick thighs on girl are pretty sexy

• Fucking stupid

• They're stupid. Why do you want a thigh gap anyway? It's really just an arbitrary space, it means nothing.

• It can be hot or not hot. It depends on the woman's bone structure.

• thigh gaps are cool... i mean its not a deal breaker or anything, plus you need to be really skinny to have one... =/

• They're completely overrated and I seriously couldn't care less if that gap exists or not.

• Thigh gap doesn't replace personality!

• I'm not gonna lie. I like the way they look and many of my friends do too.

• There to fill that opening.

• Its sexy when a woman is shaped like a woman and woman that have nice hips and legs don't have thigh gap... Just my opinion tho do wtv makes you happy!! :)

What Girls Said 11

• Aren't Option C and Option A basically the same?

• I think they're a silly, unnecessary trend these days. Like... who the f cares.

• Honestly it's a major turn off for me... Well maybe not major it really depends on the xompasoty in between. The bigger it are the weirder/annorexic it looks.

• Your health is more important. Always.

• i thought it would be great to have one especially that i already have thin legs I but now that I have one, it doesn't make a difference. except maybe that before I could put my phone on my lap and now i can't because it falls straight through and falls to the floor :(

• i dont care and it's stupid... who gives a fuck about a gap between someones leg... does it make men want to have less sex with someone ig the dont have one? no so it's stupid and dont care

• I have a slight thigh gap. Tbh most of my weight is distributed to my thighs and not in any of the good areas 😓

• Nothing special about it that's why it's stupid to try to get one

• What exactly is a thigh gap, anyway? Like, where exactly is the gap supposed to be?

• I have a natural gap due to my bone structure, and I don't think it'll disappear - unless I get really fat -, so I voted D.