(Post your pic) How confident are you? Are you confident enough to post a whole body picture without makeup or edits?

I do have many insecurities and dont feel confident posting one of me until I see others post pics of them then ill post mine so post your pic if I get at least 10 posts from girls and guys I wil feel confident enough up to put up mine... and the best pic will get a mho :)

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not insecure about my looks but I just don't put my face online unless I am talking to a relative /family member or my close friends. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats totally understandable... im pretty sure you have lots of confidence and a great looking person enjoy your day:)

• Thank you and you too :)

What Guys Said 3

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...lhambra_Creek_2008.jpg
    Me looking fab. No makeup no filters.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol fabolous... nice pose :)

• I only have the one pic - My profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, so you can be a predator to young boys foolish enough to reveal personal information online? Do you get off on sexually abusing children?

0|1
    2|0
    • Dude your gross for even letting that cross your mind chill the fuck out... people post pics all the time on social websites so stfu mr anonymous

What Girls Said 3

• I don't have any full body pictures without makeup but here was me on Monday night before watching the Stanley Cup championships:

i296.photobucket.com/.../...1_1280_zpsnvj4u6tf.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I do it all the time on snapchat

0|1
    0|0
  • Never wear make up but not starting a habit of putting full body photos up :)

0|1
    0|0