Girls, Are you a cowgirl?

Sorry guys this is for girls only, for the post of cowgirl. 😀👊

Are you a cowgirl

15

Most Helpful Girl

• country girl
    You are off to the right start! You have the clothes, but you need the attitude! Here are some tips to get you on the right foot: Plant a tomato plant. They aren't hard at all, and it'll get you in the mood! Also, go on a trail ride. It'll help spark your cowgirl!

awkward i have my own garden and greenhouse with at least 20-30 different plants

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I am. A proud one too.

• No.

I love the outdoors and farm animals, but that's not a culture I belong to.

The quiz said I'm a suburbs girl.

Considering I halter trained a cow last spring, toured several farms, and corralled pigs, sheep, and heifers, I would have to say I have moved up the ladder. But I don't think I'll ever be a cowgirl, and that's ok by me.

• totally not 😅sorry

• Says I am a City Slicker... whatever that is.

• I got city slicker but I'm not completely shocked.. I like suburbs the best the ultimate mix of the city and country life.

• Definitely not a cowgirl and the quiz agrees. It says I'm a suburbs girl.

• Barf. I don't want to be a cowgirl. I grew up on a small farm and I love horses and farm animals and I'm not afraid to work hard, but for the love of all that's holy, don't call me a cowgirl.

• Says I'm a country girl. I live in the country but I couldn't see some of the pics so I don't know if that's accurate.

• no i am not.

• If you don't tend farm animals, you're not a cowgirl.

• Not quite sure if I'm lol

• no...
    but i would like to be one if i can xD

• Good God no!

• I got:

Suburbs Gal

You can do it if you try! You aren't quite there yet, but a little work and you'll be some Tuff-Stuff! Try buying some cowboy boots if you don't own them already. If you do, wear them more! Try going on a trail ride, and doing some yard work. You'll enjoy it, if you're cut out for the job!