Guys, gain confidence in talking to women?

I was just wondering how do guys have the confidence talk to random women? And then ask for their number?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, hitting on random girls is your best bet. Dating women you work with is way more risky. If you hit on a girl on the streets and she does not like you then you both move on. If the same thing happens at work she can make up a story and you risk losing your job.

The action comes before the confidence. I like to walk up to them and say "Hey there, I had to come meet you, what are you up to right now."

If they are receptive to talk just have a normal convo, if the convo goes well tell her you want to see her again and get her number.

What Guys Said 16

• I think its success as they grew older that gives them the confidence to do that. But some girls think its beyond weird, even harassment. I was with a friend, who is hot as hell I won't lie, who came to me for protection cause a guy wouldn't stop talking to her. Funny thing is, I was wearing my dogtags. He started coming up, then saw them when she pulled them out to look at it. The minute he did dudes face went pale and he disappeared. Meanwhile, she's very interested in the information and my blood type XD

• It's more adventurousness than confidence.

The "confidence" involved is in the recognition that, even if she says no, it's not a big deal--in fact it may well be her loss.

• Just have faith in yourself and as your confidence grows - You might be able to do things like talking to girls more easily.

• I talk to women as I talk to any person.. who would have thought, women are people?
    I don't talk to women always with the idea in the back of my head that I am looking for Anything with her. Keep the conversation going and she will give you her number as if by magic.

• I don't ask random woman because it's creepy. But it's a numbers game and the more you get rejected you either get better or worse at it. Ask girls you inter act with at work or see on the bus each day. Talk to them don't do in for their number especially if you don't look like brad Pitt

• Trying to be confident kills it for me, I end up tense and awkward, drop the concern, be comfortable and caring, all it takes.

After ya hang out and chat for a bit, say somethin like "This was nice and I'd like to be friends with someone as friendly as you are, mind if we exchange numbers so we can chat again?"

• There's no reason to talk to random women and then ask for their number. It's gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

• Now post the male version where a bunch of women and gays harass a handsome dude.

• @Hexxus
      OK, you're the greatest, genial PUA of America.

• No, not at all. Im fully aware that I dont know everything and am always trying to be open to opposing views.
      Im also curious and enjoy a debate, but I believe the goal of each party should be seek knowledge and its important to have our views challenged from time to time.

So if you know better or more appropriate ways to meet people I would be interested in hearing it.

• practice, realizing that the worst that can happen is rejection, stop caring so much about what they think.

• Just start approaching women. You'll shit yourself the first time, but then you get used to it pretty quickly.

• Practice leads to perfection.

• I don't think people have confidence when talking to randoms for good reason because no good relationship ever started with:
    I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

• think of it as numbers game.. every no you should get a yes...

• its like anything you try to succeed at. Practice!!!

• women are people too... pussy.

• Honestly, strip club. It's funny because you'd think "what, how is the strip club going to help?" but trust me, it does

• Just be arrgoant and confident. I know arrogance is a bad thing but it work in this case. Because if u can't talk to woman u have low self steam so u need to beef ur self up. Tell your self all the good things u are. what ur good at. Tell your self that she should feel honored even talking to you. Focus on your self and not them and you'll be fine