What is the worst thing you have made yourself do or admit in a truth or dare game?

Most Helpful Girl

• This wasn't exactly a truth or dare game but me and this guy were playing this dare game. It was pretty easy stuff at first but then he wanted me to do this really crazy (challenging) dare at work. He wanted me to spend an entire day with wedgie that I wasn't allowed to pick out. At first I absolutely did not want to this but he get on at me and then he finally made me a bet and if I did it he would pay me good money. So I gave in and reluctantly agreed to go do the dare.

And let me tell you, it really was the worst thing I've had to do in my entire life. You think it's an easy and simple dare but it was just pure torture. Not only was the wedgie uncomfortable but trying to serve customers like that was something. I had maintain my composure and hide my discomfort in order to save myself from getting embarassed which made it even worse. I wanted to squirm so badly but I knew there would be no relief from this and there was nothing I could do which in its own right made feel embarassed. I hated every minuite of it. I was also really concerned throughtout the day that someone would see the wedgie, even though I knew my underwear was well hidden underneath my clothes. It was nerve racking to say the least. I was so glad when I got home and it was finally over and you wouldn't believe how relived I was. But like I said this was one the worst experiences of my life.

• No I do understand. Wedgies are so uncomfortable, but for a whole day 😵. I hope that guy paid u after that.

What Guys Said 4

• I ran across a road naked

• show off my underwear... i was a kid though then LOL

• I ran down the street in my boxers, in the snow.

• i screwed up with a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• This will be a disturbing answer, but it actually happened: once, a so-called "friend" dared me to choke my dog cause they thought it'd be funny. (I didn't do it though). That happened when I was in second grade

• That's horrible! 😔

• I had to swallow a frog alive whilst my mouth was kept open for everyone to see. Never again...