Have you met anybody famous? Was that person nice or mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, they were all lovely gentlemen.

• Lol who did you meet that was lovely? At least name a few? Lol

• Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Osric Chau, and a couple Youtubers.

• Wow that is so cool and supernatural is one of my favorite shows. That is cool that you met the guys. They seem like they would be cool to meet in person. And that is cool that you met youtubers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've met a korean actor in a club in japan once lol - he stopped talking to me when I mistook him for someone else though ^^;

• That is good that you met him. But lol he should had loosen up nobody is perfect. I think it's easy to mistake somebody for some one else. People do that to me a lot and I don't get mad. Lol.

• Yeah that is true actors do seem to have big egos. And I bet a lot of them think they are hot stuff out in public.

• Lol I wish people would compare me to somebody famous but it is only regular people I get compared to. lol

• I wish I could meet someone famous. Unfortunately, there aren't famous people in the country I live.
    There aren't celebrities, only people who show up on TV and magazines.

• That sucks. :( Maybe one day you will meet famous people. So actors and musicians don't promote anything in your country?

• Lol it is. I would like it, but I guess it will never happen.

• Yeah that is true.

• I've met half of the cowboys they were nice and great tippers.

• Yes, I met Mariska Hargitay from Law&Order SVU. She was very nice, I got to talk to her for about 10 minutes. She was a real sweetheart.

• Wow you met her? Lol that must had been very fun. I like law and order it's always been a good show and series. I am glad to hear that she is nice in person. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I met Michael Rosenbaum personally. He used to live in my neighborhood and he came back to visit once. He wasn't particularly mean, he just seemed like he thought a little too highly of himself. I heard he was like that in school.

Of course, now everyone knows what town I live in.

• That is cool. Yeah I hear that about a lot of famous people that they think to highly of themselves.

• Look up the life of Keanu Reeves. He is the complete exception to that rule.

• Ok I will look him up and check him out. Yeah their are still nice people out their that are famous.

• I met Mohammed Ali and he was a gentleman

• I know Elise Estrada and Emmalyn Estrada; I went to the same school and church as they did. I don't know if you would consider them famous though