If you had to spend a full year in Ibiza island with another GAGer then who would it be?

There’s NO way out, u can’t escape. U have to stay wid him/her for a full year anyway. So who would u take wid u 2 enjoy Ibiza’s nightlife 4 an x-tended vacation? Choose carefully :p

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would pick you! :D <3

1|2
    0|0
    • Oh i'm flattered <3
      I'd b yer personal cook meanwhile ^_^

• Show All
    • @lovesdembabes technically a king can b arrested if he's corrupted LOL

• which is why u were dethroned and im king now

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. Who wants to go an EDM rave with me? <3

4|2
    1|2
  • I would pick @hypno-trip because I think he would hate it as much as I would then we could do our own thing away from the noise.

0|3
    0|0
    • LOL i thought hypno was into nightlife n stuff like dat actually...

• My bad - I'll have to think of someone else - Could have sworn I saw him say he liked the quiet life, must have been another Gagger.

• Thanks KDA20! I like a bit of both but I think I slightly prefer quiet.

• There is one here who's ass I really appreciate. But for other reasons, such as her humor and personality, I could see spending a year at a world famous vacation spot. She will recognize herself in this. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Now we're all curious about who'd ass you want to spend a year with lol :)

• Well, if she did not want to go with me, let it be known that you are a close second choice, my Belle. 😘 💋 ❤️

• MyCatHatesMee

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be my good friend @xxbebosxx or @cookiesandcream

3|0
    0|2
  • Oh @Pyramid_Princess is my choice :)

0|0
    0|0
    • yay! I'd definitely come with you.👍 We'd have an awesome time. Imagine the fun we'd have. I'd even do a bit of " twirling" haha 😋

• That is exactly why I chose you ;) @Pyramid_Princess You'd be great company that year would go by very fast, too fast.

• I would pick all. the. mist wives

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick @piubelloamante cause he probably knows how to fit in :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe @DessieDoo and of course @Klaatu51

But a year is along damn time...

0|0
    0|0
  • @FinnishBeautyGirl I'll go with her!

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • i was afraid u'd b arrested u know :p

• u know don't be afraid, I'll be fine, Because I'm too nice, Police will only help me for this trip!