Sprained foot or broken?

To day my dog was chasing a cat. The cat went over the wall but so did Bella (my dog) when she landed she made a crying noise. I went to check on her and how she was walking and she was limping a little. But when we go home she was fine.. I don't know if she might be hurt. What can I do to put on her foot right now
Until I can get to a vet?

She's a mixed breed "Pomeranian and Chihuahua " she really small

Most Helpful Girl

• She could have just hurt it a little when she fell or sprained it, after all, you said she was fine when you got home. I recommend just giving her bed rest, maybe bandaging the foot but I'm not sure what good that would do (if my dog hurts their foot, I tend to put a sock on it and they leave it alone). I recommend just taking her to the vet and getting her checked over, but she sounds like she's okay.

What Guys Said 3

• if she is fine now probably ok but no harm checking with vet

• maybe let her rest, and don't let her go out i'd say... till u get her 2 a vet

• Let her rest for now and see if she still has a problem in a day or two and see a vet

What Girls Said 1

• Let her rest and if she's still limping and her foot seems swollen in a day or two, then it's probably broken.