Why people love Netflix so much?

I’ve seen tons of questions here, related wid it…never understood it’s appeal o_O

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's cost efficient it allows you to watch movies, TV shows, anime etc you can request shows to be put on, you can order entire DVD collections to like rent. It's just an overall good program I have all my favorite shows and movies on my list and then netflix complies a list of it's own of shows I would like based on what it see's on my own list and favorites. And also netflix as been making it's own TV shows that I have to say are actually pretty good.

What Girls Said 14

• It's hundreds of free movies and shows, a lot of them only available on Netflix, for $8 a month. What's not to like about it?

• I love netflix. It has a lot of great series and decent movies. You don't have to wait a week to see a other episode if your watching a series. It is commercial free, and it's only $8.00 /month you can't even rent two movies for that price. And if you can hack into either American or Canadian then your getting that much more options. It is enough where if you wanted to cut your bill in half you can get rid of cable and just have a good internet package and not really miss it.

• It has a wide variety of movies, tv shows and documentaries. Not just newer ones, but really old movies and shows. Some before I was born, and some I may have missed when it aired. It's quite nice.

• No commercials. Crazy amounts of content. What's not to like?

• I do have netflix but tbh I am getting tired of it. The german version of Netflix is nothing compared to US/CA Netflix.

• I watch it if I am bored and if the movies/shows I want to watch are not on YouTube with good video quality.

• It's okay. It's filled with a lot of Indie fillers which makes me want to write letters to the producers for wasting my time. It's basically a service that gives you something to watch when nothing else is on.

• No idea, never used it tbh

• I like a few things on there other than the few I don't think it's worth it really. My son likes the cartoons though

• I'm getting tired of it! I've watch almost everything ajja

• It's got some good shows and stuffs.

• Never used it. I guess it's just one of those things.

• it's addicting but i lost my 3ds so i can't watch anything on netflix :(

• It's amazing!!! R u kidding!!! ? Do you have a Netflix or nah?

What Guys Said 5

• I have never watched anything on it but I have thought about having a look just to see what the fuss is about.

• Loads of content though not all is AAA studio productions, easy navigation, almost instant streaming, available on all your devices, keeps track of what you watch and even how far you are in a particular episode or film, good stream quality and great bang-for-buck value. It's also simply easy to use.

That's what I like about it. I just wished it gets the big titles sooner. Production studios will eventually have to face the fact that the Internet made borders disappear. If Netflix doesn't have it, kickass. to or the pirate bay will. So yeah.

• I suppose it is the on demand element - With TV you are depending on schedules

• I don't... I usually download via tor**** and delete shit

• No idea in my country we can't use netflix