Girls, Can't really diagnose the problem of why I'm always single is it He way I look or am I too much of an introvert?

I can't put my finger on it it seems as though I'm not attractive enough or I say all the wrong things I'm very friendly when I speak to a girl I like I'm sort of shy but I don't know how to approach a female 😁😞 I get compliments rarely some girls say I have pretty eyes and that I'm handsome as for my personality I'm an introvert I'm friendly sometimes I get emotional

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look fine.
    Most girls, though, don't like mustaches.
    But that's not your problem. I think it's the desperation and neediness...

• The desperation I don't come off as desperate or needy in real life I just don't know how to approach a female or know what to say really or how to let my personality shine

• Maybe, because of that you seem unapproachable?

What Girls Said 10

• if you're an introvert thats probably a big reason. most outgoing guys i know of aren't single or if they are they are at least talking to someone

• Focus on being a good person and then find a girl who wants to be taken care of. Problem solved. I know EXTREMELY ugly guys who have girlfriends because they genuinely care about others and focus on being good people.

• It might be because you are an introvert, while the more introverted shy guys can be cute, it's EASIER to go for the confident extrovert going "HEY! LETS GO OUT!" It's just less of a hassle as with an introvert you have to sort of coax him out of his shell, then because the introvert is less likely to outright say what he's feelings for the particular girl, it can be off putting and confusing for the girl.

• It's probably because you're an introvert. I'm extremely introverted AND shy, and I never, ever get approached by guys. Not even once. No one can believe that I've never been asked on a date, lol. But don't think that there's something wrong with being introverted; it's definitely a desirable trait, in my opinion.

• I think it's because you're an introvert & you have that mustache. You'd look much better without it. (You don't look bad now though)

• If that's you in the pic, you look above average looks-wise so that's not an issue. Maybe you're just shy and don't come across as flirty but just friendly.

• Maybe your shy/introverted. That can come across as not being interested.

• have you ever felt in love?

• Too much of an introvert. If you're not approaching girls and asking them out then of course you're single

• Are you bipolar too?