Girls, Little bumps inside vaginal opening?

So I just noticed that I have these little bumps inside my vaginal opening.. Is this normal? Do any of you girls have it? I'm seriously scared now because I don't know if this is normal or not?

*** also I haven't gotten my period in months **** if that makes a difference..

9

Most Helpful Girl

• well that can describe a lot of things. Go see a doctor, best answer. Sounds pretty normal, if I am getting the idea from the answers below. I think the google idea is a good one. Google the question and go to pictures and look for something similar and then look at what it is

What Girls Said 8

• Ummm... Do you know anatomy?
    Google it.

Normal.

• hmm i don't want to just to conclusion but you may have poly cystic ovarian syndrome but i could be wrong... i'd go to the doctors they will know verses random strangers... but my cousin has irregular periods so it may be that. Again go make an appt so you can really know. I don't know about the bumps i'll have to ask

• I think you should seriously talk to a doctor about it. I don't know about the bumps, but the fact that you haven't had your period for a few months can be serious. I hope everything turns out okay!

• Inside the vagina?

• Yes inside the hole lol

• What do you mean? What is that lol what things make you wet?

• I don't know what it's called or anything but it's kind of like inside your mouth on your cheeks you can sometimes see little bumps that make you salivate. It's the same thing only for your vagina so you can be lubricated for sex

• Please see a doctor...

• It does not mean you have a disease. I'm a virgin and I've gotten bumps before. It goes away on its own.

• Have you had sex? Could be vagina warts or an std
    Have you lost a lot of weight recently? Or have you just started getting periods? It's not good if you aren't getting them otherwise

• Nope none of their. I'm a virgin. And haven't lose weight. Got my period 7 years ago.

• Been exercising a lot? Or stressing?
      I would tell your mom, bumps and not not getting your period could be a problem, and most problems are easier fixed when you catch them early enough

• Okay thank you.

• Have you had sex? An std maybe?