What's the best tip (money) you ever got?

If you ever worked a job which gets tips what's the best you ever got?

Today at the bar where I work at, I got a tip from a customer which was more than two hours wage pre tax!

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not allowed to take tips at my job, but I did get a whole dollar bill once for carrying dog food out to someones car.

Usually people leave "you need jesus" cards.

What Girls Said 4

• I've gotten a $40.00 tip before. That's great, considering that I only make $7.85/hr. I was thrilled to death lol.

• I was at a random club just being drunk and doing my thing and a guy gave me $36 haha

• A hundred dollar bill and a bottle of Mount Gay.
    I get this tip just about every time I've worked on this particular customers boat...

• I used to work at Hooters and I waited on two guys. I think their bill was like $55 and they gave me a $200 tip. Which was nice.

What Guys Said 3

• I was doing security at an antique fairs for two days at the end stall holders gave me 200 euro on top of my wages

• Daymn I've never gotten a tip

• I once gave a guy $100 for driving 60 miles in a blizzard to take a blown semi tire off the rim, and replace it during a blizzard in regular non-cold-weather coveralls... Honestly I woulda given him more, but that was all the cash I had on me at the time