Do you ever feel like life is literally an illusion of some kind?

Do you ever look into the mirror and think "who is this?" Who am I? Who really am I? Why does any of this exist?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, yes. Like dream or... I don't know. Maybe we're all living in somekind of virtual reality. We don't remember, who we are, where we came from etc. Maybe we came here for gaining some experience from material world, and after that we return our home. Or it just my imagination. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I spend a lot of time thinking about this. Sometimes I think that life is nothing but a dream, that we aren't real and we aren't here. I know it sounds crazy, but those ideas are often in my mind.

• Hahah yeah.. then i snap outta it and piles of things to do drown me and I forget about the illusion

• Yeah, quite often actually. Glad I'm not the only one.

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes it can feel like that

• Yes. I feel disconnected from the people and activities around me often enough that I feel like I'm not even part of the illusion so much as watching it.

• yep... but fuck i'd luv if we could conrol our life... somehow...

• Not at all

• All the time buddy. All the time.