Do you play any instruments?

I recently bought a ukulele

do you play anything.. whether your beginner, intermediate, or advanced.. what do you play?

Updates:
if you'd be so inclined http://vocaroo.com/

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in primary school I was a bit of a fool. My mum clung onto the desperate hope that I had some sort of hidden talent, so she tried to get me into music and bought me a recorder. I couldn't even play Hot Crossed Buns without missing all of the notes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I used to play violin, but fell from it. I realized I didn't feel it anymore, as much as I used to. I realized that it was because I loved the bass. That big instrument with its deep and soothing tone, just like drugs that make me go down low and relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am not very musical

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play anything but if I had musical talent I would love to be able to play a Violin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano an that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • I play a Cajon

0|0
    0|0
  • GUITAR LOVE IT

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, bass, piano and drums.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Piano/Keyboard, guitar, bass and dabble on the drums. Planning on learning something else soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but I stopped. Music has no value.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I played piano for 5 years and then quit. I wish I could still play the piano and I can to some degree but my piano is broken from not being tuned often enough and my dad would never allow me to buy a new piano as he is extremely controlling about how I spend my money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm grade 7 on violin, I play the guitar, bass guitar, drums, ukulele, harmonica, and sing.

I play guitar and sing on stage, I also play the violin on stage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano, flute and guitar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've played the Euphonium for a few years. It was fun, and helped me have a new appreciation for classical music. c:

0|0
    0|0
  • My main instrument is the trumpet and I'm very good at it.
    Secondary instrument is the saxophone, and when it was my primary instrument I was very good at it too. Now I'm only intermediate.
    And I play around with the piano but I'm not serious about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I played the recorder in fifth grade

0|0
    0|0
  • Clarinet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to play violin: advanced, i think i mau consider it like that

0|0
    0|0
  • i play the guitar and drums.