Do you believe in aliens?

Support your answer!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! It's so arrogant to think that we're the only living beings living on this teeny tiny planet in an insignificant solar system in an infinitely expanding universe.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't believe in aliens because I believe God created all life forms and I don't think He would create a civilization to compete with human beings since God sacrifices so much to keep human beings alive, happy, healthy and moral. Aliens might exist but I think it is unlikely.

• The universe goes on and on forever so It'd be pretty crazy to assume no one else lives in it just because you haven't personally seen them.

• YES
    TO SAY NO IS EGOTISTICAL AND FOOOOLISH

• Yes. I mean who am I to say that we're the only life form out there?

• I sorta kinda do :P

• Well yes. I saw them on TV so they should be real.

• No, I don't

• I think there is a possibility for them to exist. I think the multiverse theory is interesting, and there are so many possibilities it is hard to say for sure what is or isn't out there.

• We're all aliens :)

• I believe in life outside of us but I don't know if it's walking talking aliens

What Guys Said 17

• Yes I do, their is evidence of their existence, but world governments use all their powers to hid and get rid of the evidence. The Roswell incident is proof aliens exist, the government has us believing it was just a weather balloon, when in fact it actually was a UFO that crashed. The rancher that found the crash at Roswell admitted on his death bed that what he actually found at Roswell was in fact a crashed flying saucer along with little men and that he was forced by the government to secret what he really found at Roswell.

• What do you think why the government hides these types of evidence?

• But people have the right to know? All this secrecy makes me uncomfortable and suspicious of the government.

• I'm not too sure, on one hand I've never seen any personal evidence that would lead me to whole heartedly believe in a bunch of little green men from Mars. However I have certainly heard enough fruit cakes who would swear on their mothers lives that they've seen a spacecraft and end up dedicating their lives to chasing weather balloons in the desert. But on the other hand, who knows? I'm open to it I just haven't been shown any concrete evidence of "their" existence, but I do find it hard to believe that we, humans, are the only sentient and intelligent lifeform in this limitless universe of ours.

• Yes! Universe is too big for us to be alone. Aliens are out there, but I don't believe they come here to bother us. I like to think that for them we are the scary aliens.

• Yeah, I believe there's life out there. I don't know where, or how, but I'm 100% sure that there's life outside Earth.
    How is it possible that in an infinite place like the Universe, only a microscopic place like Earth has life?

• I vote C: Probably, with qualifications

There probably is alien life but most of it, possibly all but us, is pretty simple.

• Do aliens exist? Probably.
    Have they visited Earth? Probably not.

• I do - There are trillions of planets out there so surely there must be life on at least one

• Lol is this even a real question of course there are aliens humans need to stop being so self centered

• No I don't. If they existed we would have found some by now. Aliens are just a fictionally creation that people started and wanted to believe was true. Until I as see any evidence of aliens. I won't believe they exist.

• Hell to the no

• It's possible but I think it's unlikely.

• No, not here anyway.

• I believe in everyone!

• Yes I do just watch the show Ancient Aliens on the History channel.

• I don't believe in aliens

• I just find it ridiculous to claim that aliens exist when we have absolutely no proof whatsoever then those people claim god isn't real. Yeah I'll get downvotes but can you explain the difference?

• God is a spiritual figure of faith, aliens are any physical living beings simply not of planet Earth.

• It's a huge universe, there's a big possibility

• Exactly. Zero proof yet you still believe. No difference

• There is no evidence to suggest it, but the possibility is great. So I have hopes that the probability of aliens is real, but as a scientific person I can't say I actually believe they exist until I see it.