What is the cruelest or meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

There are some very cruel people in this world, to be sure. We should all be kind to everyone and help each other along...

Most Helpful Girl

• Woa! When i was younger i insulted (to put it mildly) a guy in front of everyone at school for something that i feel ashamed to talk about now. Long story short, he tried to commit suicide. thank god it was a failed attempt. Over the years i became good friends with him and we graduated together. It let a mark on me... i regret doing that to him... but i guess it will always haunt me.

• :) thanks

• Things like that help shape who we are. I am glad both of you have moved past it. I am trying to forgive a mean act by someone in my life, and I thought some perspective might help me. That's why I asked the question. It has helped a little! I think it's a slow process sometimes. Best wishes!

• Absolutely, those events shape us and we can choose to learn from them. Thanks, I figured that life is too short to hold regret, so i let it go and am proud of myself. I know its hard to forgive someone who has done something to you, but i guess it just makes us stronger and no point getting angry or showing hate towards that person because it just hurts us more eventually. Thanks hun, take care

What Guys Said 10

• When my mother passed away, i wanted to go back home to the funeral. I study overseas, so i had to book a flight to do so, but before i did I had to inform the dean of my school. The funeral date was on the same day as my exams i had to write, and it was really the only time we could do it, so i had to miss my exams. Anyways, i went to the dean, and she flat out told me that she wouldn't let me go, and if i did, she would expel me from the school for missing the exams -_- Of coarse, that didn't really fly once her superior caught wind of it, but it was probably the cruelest thing anyone has done to me in recent memory

• Told me I meant something to them. Fooled me and captured my heart, which is rare as hell considering I don't let people get close to me. Then hurt me bad and tried acting like all was well. Gave me a sob story so I would stupidly come back and hurt me again, but worse that time. All the while telling me she cared about me and felt it for me.

• I haven't kept notes - if anyone crosses me I excise them from my life and don't think about them anymore.

• Nothing in particular.

• I don't really know. I don't think i have experienced anything that would have a deep impact on me yet.

• a girl cheated on me then lied to her brother for him to try to fight me

• not block me after i insulted them

• probably getting beaten up a few times in school

• crippling my open and outgoing character to a distant insecure one (pretty much my whole pre+middle school class it´s a group thing not a single persons action)

• I was molested by my cusin, bullied and abuses in school so I had to drop out of highschool, had social anxiety, my first girlfriend had a 3 way with two of my best "friends" fimled herself and showed it to me... my dad abandoned me at age 2 and came back at age 8 only to tell me he hated me,

What Girls Said 11

• I could write a book about all the mean and cruel things my sister has done to me. 😄
    But something that I will never forget or forgive is what my mother did. Basically, when I was younger I used to write diaries a lot. She stole 2 of them from my room and read everything I assume. And those diaries had my deepest, darkest feelings and secrets in them, things that are super embarrasing and no one else should know ever. That's a total invasion of privacy and wrong on so many levels.

• My "best" friend secretly hitting on and meeting my crush behind my back, telling him lies about me, like that I stole her boyfriend from her.
    unfortunately he believed her...

She later admitted, she did it out of jealousy.

• Sounds silly, but when I was younger and got my first tattoo- someone made a Facebook account and messaged my parents telling them how I have 1) a tattoo and 2) that I was heavily into drugs and lying to them (which I wasn't).

• Ugh there's this girl in the grade above me and she's done so many mean things to me. She trips me and then says sorry, she acts like she's better than me and I never did anything to her! One day she just starts acting rude to me and I'm like what the actual frick? I wouldn't say she's full on bullying but I think the thing that hurt most was when she just out of nowhere tripped me. I know it sounds stupid but it was at that point where I felt so helpless and I wanted to cry and crawl under a hole. She didn't even help me up or anything and she was holding her foot out of her way. And to top it all off she's dating this guy who's locker is right next to mine. Yippee. It's stupid but she just really makes me feel useless and sometimes I dream of ripping her hair out and putting it in a blender, as mean as that sounds.

• My parents was divorced when I was 4. When I was 7, the primary school I attended have an open day where the teachers would meet the parents. I got laughed at a lot at that time. To make it worse, I was diagnosed with leukemia when I was 8 (towards the end of the year), so I had to skip a year of school for treatment when I was 9. When I was back in school at 10, things was worse. One of my classmates, told everyone that I could not recover and I will die. That was something someone said that I could never forget. And she literally told everyone my "secrets" that I've shared with her because I consider her as my best friend. So from that onwards, I have never ever told anyone about anything anymore. I started to write a diary, to record everything. The deepest and darkest secrets of mine that no one have ever know about.

• When I was in kindergarden a boy punched me in my back after lunch when we were going back to class. The teacher didn't do anything because she was racist and hated me anyways. In a couple of minutes I ended up throwing up and had to go home.
    Being the new kid wasn't ever easy.

• My so-called best friend left me sitting on the pavement for 6 hours straight when I was not able to walk. I fell down and asked if she could help me get up she said that she would be right back with the help and I accepted but she didn't came back for 6 hours during that time I tried to get up by my own strength or with the help of a wall but nothing worked, I asked people but they ignored me like I was some sort of stone. After 6 hours my father came there sweating profoundly, huffing and puffing to find me sitting against the wall still trying to get up with every last of my strength.

• Has done to me? Call me ugly I suppose. :)

• Try to bring me down by spreading rumours about me and getting people to dislike me. This person was quite expert at that, to make it worse.

• Forgot to mention this was a girl i have known since primary school. She was kind of jealous, even if we were only kids. Always in competition with me. The thing is I never really was competing with her and was only trying to do my own thing. She never succeeded to bring me down, until we ended up in the same college and, because i was at my most fragile time (away from home and tackling a new stressful course), she kind of succeeded. I was depressed for a while and, even if i'm better now, i dont consider myself the same person i was. working in bringing myself up again. I admit it was partly my fault for not being strong enough to handle it this time. But... What can we do? Sometimes people just feel weak at some point in their lives.

• I always kind of thought i didn't harbour resentment towards her. Im not the one o hold grudges. But, I admit, recently, I wouldn't mind slapping the b*** if given the chance. She hurt me really bad.

• My stepbrother got shot because he hanging around the wrong crowd :"(

• I was bullied a lot in school...