You kind of always relate to a guy wanting a dog, but is it weird for a guy to be a cat person?

I mean this literally.

Do you know any guys who prefer cats to dogs?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It's not weird lol.

• I have a lot of guy friends who are cat people and I honestly never cared about it at all - as long as you like some kind of animal (other than humans) chances are that we'll get along somehow lol

• nopee cat people are cool :)

• I know some guys who prefer cats over dogs. It's pretty normal tbh

• It's not weird for guys to like cats

What Guys Said 5

• It's not weird at all. Tons of guys are cat people.
    However, people do tend to associate certain characteristics with guys that are into cats.

• Some guys like cats - It is not weird at all

• I like cats and get called feminine and told I need a big dog. My complex doesn't allow Pit Bulls though, so I settle for the next best thing.

• A cat comped to a pit bull? There are levels in between of you want a bigher dog.

• Well they don't allow bigger dogs. The dog I really wanted was a Pit Bull and she was smaller, but being part pit was why I couldn't take her with me. So I settled for a cat. I only like big dogs but I can't own any, so I got a cat.

• I don't like cats but I HATE dogs. Definitely neither for me. Maybe a pet bird.

• cats are better than dogs.

no species of the canine can step against a tiger.