Girls, When you see a cute looking guy in public or store or whatever place?

Do you usualy do something with your hair like adjusting it or something like that. If so why do you do that? Is it a subconscious thing, nervousness, or something else?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone in public catches my eye I adjust my hair a lot and I tend to look into his direction to get his attention. When we've made eye contact I give this smirk or smile to myself and I look away quickly. Then I look back at the guy to see what his reaction was. But usually I never approach the guy anyway, it's just a little test to see how I easily I get get a guys attention without even speaking XD LOL
    Girls this is my fool proof plan to getting a cute strangers attention in public. Well maybe not fool proof but it has worked for me a lot.
    One time I did it unintentionally in a mall and this older guy (im 16 and he looked like in his early 20's) approached me and asked me for my number lol

What Girls Said 14

• I try to walk past them a couple of times, be near their field of view. Maybe flip my hair, sway my hips a little more. Anything to draw attention that is still nonchalant.

• I don't do anything. I assume he is already taken.

• Nope I don't.

• I acknowledge that he's cute and if he's interested in me, he would walk up and say something.

• I do that haha... I don't know why though, strange isn't it? I guess it's subconscious

• I shy away right away. Every now and then ill glance and ill definitely text my best friends about how cute the kid is behind me or next to me.

• If they're not taken, I'd walk past them for some time, but not too obvious. I'd definitely play with my hair if I find the guy attractive.

• Yes. I want to look good sometimes, sometimes i do it out of habit, other times it's cause in nervous If i know him

• i usually fix my hair because im self-consious and im nervous, and to get him to kinda notice me. like i feel if i fix my hair he will look over at me? does that make sense?

• if it's a brief glance i pretend i didn't see. if it goes on a while and i think he's cute I'll start laughing with whoever is with me to look friendly. and/ or play with my hair or my bag because ill get nervous.

• Sometimes girls do that. I stare at him like he owes me money... and wait for him to break eye contact... I'm a fucking asshole though...

• No I don't. If I did, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm out to get him

• Something else

• i dont at all.