(Quiz) What's your inner animal?

Apparently they say there's like over 100 possible species/results you can get, and only 8 questions, so have some fvcking fun!! ✌
https://www.worldwildlife.org/pages/find-your-inner-animal

This is what I got. Fear me. 🐟
(Quiz) What's your inner animal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
    MOOSE
    Your unique characteristics and impressive presence make others notice you when you walk in. You have a big heart but tend to prefer quiet time alone and occasional gatherings with family or friends. An unlikely swimmer, you do enjoy occasional water adventures and are really quite skilled.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• SPECTACLED BEAR
    Big and cuddly at first glance, you really do enjoy a solitary lifestyle. You prefer napping during the day and heading out on the prowl at night. Climbing in warm tropical climates is one of your favorite activities.

I will mual the quiz creator

• ORCA WHALE
    You are a social animal and enjoy hanging with your friends, but when it comes to outsiders you are not all that warm and fuzzy. You like a little color in your life and love the cold weather.

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
    POLAR BEAR
    You are a big old softie but prefer a solitary lifestyle. You thrive in the coldest remote areas and definitely do not like the heat. An avid swimmer, you really enjoy being in or around the water.

I don't know. I lead a solitary lifestyle, but definitely don't prefer it. Everything else seems accurate, though.

• I got spectacled bear.

• I got darwins fox

• the bat. the bat, the bat... i feel like i'm trying of a password or an account here.

• I got panda...

That's just depressing.

What Girls Said 15

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A HARBOR SEAL
    You are very perceptive and your keen sense of awareness really serves you well. Your highly social nature makes you quite the life of the party. But when you really want to kick back, you head out for time on the water with friends and family.

• i got a Pink river dolphin

Your Inner Animal is a
    Pink River Dolphin

You have a very special look about you and definitely stand out in a crowd. Your gentle disposition and generous heart make you a natural when hanging out with others. You are constantly drawn to water activities and are most at home in water.

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
    HARBOR SEAL

• I'm some weird dolphin.
    My results:
    http://prntscr.com/7iagtg

Your Inner Animal is a
    Mekong Dolphin

You are one in a million. Your easygoing nature makes it very easy to adapt to your surroundings, wherever you go. Your big heart and gentle demeanor are in tune with your preference to always be near the water.

• Your Inner Animal is a:
    Spectacled Bear

• Inner animal :

PROBOSCIS MONKEY
    You are definitely a unique character, with a very distinct yet soft appearance. You like to sleep in, preferring to kick up your heels in the late afternoon and evening. Then it's party time, out on the town with your band of mates.

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
    TOUCAN
    You are a colorful and talkative character and love rocking out with good friends. Easy to get along with, you tend to prefer high-flying antics in your spare time. You are most at home in warm and humid weather.

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS AN
    OCTOPUS

You are very good at juggling multiple tasks and activities. Even though you are rather gentle and have a big heart, you prefer to spend a lot of time alone. Your favorite place on earth is the water.

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
    BLUE WHALE
    You may not look warm and fuzzy, but looks are deceiving. You have a huge heart and gentle disposition and are quite the party animal. You get along swimmingly with others around you and prefer life on the water.

• Your Inner Animal is an
    Iguana

Your colorful personality makes you quite popular, and others enjoy being around you. You have a gentle nature but can become agitated when confronted. You enjoy traveling and particularly love basking in the sun.

• Im A moose

• DUCKBILLED Platypus

• I'm a jaguar. RAWR! :D

• Oh great, I'm a lizard 😂

• YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A

WARTHOG

http://i.imgur.com/LcmfNMT.jpg

Quite remarkable in appearance, you are one tough cookie. You are a survivor and have developed some very sophisticated coping mechanisms. You enjoy the company of your family and love spending time in hot dry climates.