I want to get Ruduha Ali tattoed on my right knuckles, should I do it?

I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I'm kind of on the fence about getting my knuckles tatted. On the one hand (haha) I've always thought it was retarded, but on the other hand I'm not interested in getting the typical "LOVE HATE" or "FUCK LOVE" bullshit. What I want to get is the Arabic phrase "Ruduha Ali" on my right hand, meaning "answer it", as in "do something about it".

What do you guys think? Right knuckle tattoos, or no? My style is sleeve tattoos and piercings, so it's not like it would really conflict with my style, but I'm also worried that, like spiderweb elbow tattoos, I'll proper hate it and regret spending the money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your job prospects really. I personally wouldn't do it as it's such a visible area, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like knuckle tattoos. I think it's just a bit tacky if you want my honest opinion.

• That's what I'm nervous about. If removal wasn't a pain in the ass I'd go ahead and do it no sweat.

What Guys Said 2

• Looks okay to me

• Last week I had a guy who had everything we were looking for, the job paid 35-50.00 an hour and once I saw him, knew why he was available. The ink. Here is the buzz on this guy, he does not have a clue why no one will hire him and the company that layed him off will call him back in a rush then lay him off again. No one tells him it is the ink and I could or would not tell him that customers don't want to see that crap.

• I cannot stress enough how little I care about making 100k a year doing the same thing a McDonald's slave employee is doing (making someone else money) but thinking I'm somehow higher status and better than them because I'm part of a 'prestigious business' that only gives me benefits because of the high stress work environment.

White collar lifestyle doesn't appeal to me; I'd rather repulse people than live up to their expectations of what a human should be.