How do you feel about a guy that gets mad and posts your picture on instagram making fun of you cause they are mad?

I gave a guy a tbr cause they asked for one and then pretended he didn't and called me ugly and stuff and then he posted a picture of me calling me ugly and im not cute... how would u feel about this oh and by the way he is eighteen

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Kick him in the nuts its wring on every level. Learn to control his anger and not take it out on others

• he's Immature is all let it go

• He don't even care about you n he's nothing more than a jerk 😠

• Childish af

• Oh my God who cares just grow up.

• I do ! Fuck off

• Well you're definitely pretty but just too young

• I know sorry but i dont like people like this guy ughh

• That is not nice - Just be glad he was talking crap - For 13 you are gorgeous

What Girls Said 5

• I would laugh at his total braindead-level stupidity. And don't worry, any normal human being that sees his post about you would recognize he's a total idiot as well.

• he sounds totally immature

• He is.. i even told him and he tagged almost everyone lool

• That's called cyber bullying and it's wrong. I hope you reported it.

• That guy is extremely immature for an 18 year old since your 13 and don't give pictures to strangers on line...

• He's so childish for an 18 year old. If that happened to me, I would just let it go.