I'm Balding, What Can I Do?

i'm getting bald, i'm losing my hair from my forehead. What can i do? Is there anything to stop it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the same thing, and I think it's genetic mate , and there's nothing you can do except go to a clinic.

But from what I gather being stressed out and using hot water makes you lose it quicker.

What Girls Said 5

• color it in with sharpie Lol

• i've heard that Minoxidil really helps with androgynous alopecia

• hair transplant?

• You should use lavender.

• You can't do anything against it... It's a difficult Situation at Young Age.. sadly really

What Guys Said 11

• Fuck that! Skin your head and grow a badass beard!
    Maybe like the rock in fast 6/7, or samuel L jackson in the avengers?

Why? Because you don't need hair to be a badass motherfucker!

• 0|0
  • There is some over the counter stuff like Regaine but I honestly don't know how successful it is.

• Advanced hair. Yeah yeah.

• I'm going to tell you to shut up. Simply because I've been balding since freshman year in highschool and have been made fun of every single day for it.

• Not much you can do, I used Rogaine with no success, I just keep my hair short now

• You should consult a doctor or maybe a hairdresser, they know best

• You're right.

• I'm 14
      I'm no specialist in anything, but being myself and learning day by day

But there are people who already know more about the human body or the hair in general than I ever will so

• Don't worry about it bald people looks good like Jason Statham n Vin Diesel n Dwayne Johnson etc😊

• Buzzcut! Embrace your dome

• you'll become like socrates! i hope for every hair you lose wisdom is added to you!

• Try using a shampoo that will not damage your hair as much like baby shampoo or something. Gently massage your hair/scalp before you sleep. If you use hair products, try not to use too much of it. Put oils in your hair like 30 minutes to an hour before you shower. Like all natural rose hip seed oil or coco oil or something.