Do the firefighters in where you live look like this?

If so, you're lucky. :) And no. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• some of them lol

What Guys Said 7

• No seriously I am not jealous at all - I just hope he remembers to put a shirt on before he goes into a fire

• No... the ones in my area look like this:
    www.google.ch/search

• There's someone living in delusion. ;D

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any women firefighters around here either. But that's okay.

• I feel like I'm repeating myself which I don't like to do.

1) I think it would be pretty obvious to someone that since I stated that I have seen them but not regularly, they're around where I live. It should be a basic inference. As well as the female fire fighters part. I feel like a lot of you guys need everything spelled out to you and that perpetuates the "Men are simple" stereotype.

2) I already stated in my second comment about female fire fighters looking like that.

3) Do you not understanding what a winking emoticon is?

I need to return to the Reality Based Community. I've been outside it way too long.

• You know what I think? I think you're just full of bloated arrogance. You condescend to me as though you were some kind of master of the universe. I just didn't understand something the way you meant it and now you're smartassing around and implicitly saying I'm a dumb person.
      Why are you even here if you've eaten the universe's wisdom with the golden spoon, huh? You're so fucking smart and above everyone else, why do you even ask questions and care what people say. You're right when you say you've got to go back to reality. You've got to descend your high horse and think a little more humbly about yourself. I don't have to take your bitchiness "oooooh I have to repeat myself again cry cry, this asshole dares to test her majesty's patience cry cry" and your disrespect any longer.

• I'm pretty sure that's just a model wearing a firefighter helmet. Most of those guys are middle aged dudes with beer bellies. I know because I have been to about 3 fire stations before and the majority were definitely average looking guys at best. And they're still heroes since their job is literally coming to peoples aid at the risk of their own.

• Nope. It's a firefighter from a calendar (says a woman who has one). And I'm sure being out of shape doesn't help with putting out fires, but undoubtedly some are.

• The type of exercise they do is climbing stairs and ladders in 40lb gear and hefting 200lb bags to simulate some passed out person. Those kinds of things won't make you look like the guy in the photo here.

• Now I want to become a fire fighter.

• No they are not body builders

• He's not even a body builder. He's just fit... lol.

• Yeah, I agree, that's an early stage of a body builder. If you're a guy and you've ever worked out, you know this. My brother is a very fit guy, he goes running for at least an hour every day and also does a bit of weight lifting and he doesn't come close to this guy.

• He is a natural bodybuilder and also a model.

• I live in Seattle and I've never checked but it seems likely to me.

• You're being horny agaiiin. Pff

• I will never know, because they were a uniform and wear protection xD

What Girls Said 14

• LOL rofl... no no they don't ^^

• Don't look like that anywhere only in like Magic Mike XD

• nope lol.. only those in films look like that

• firefighters like these are only in movies.. :P

• They're too busy fighting fires and saving lives to be looking at their dicks and oiling their chests. They look like real, normal guys who are doing an incredibly brave thing - that's a million times sexier than this poser in a helmet.

• Some Firefighters do make calendars for fundraisers and apparently he is one... lol

• I'm sure some do, the majority of fire fighters where I live are volunteers. Normal people. The highly toned and oiled look does very little for me personally.

• Haha! No , but if they did then i'd be" burning my toast" everyday haha ( only joking) Lol!

• Haha, nope. Lol

• Lol I wish

• well they wear uniforms so we dont actually know...

• Lol, I wish they looked like that

• Nope, only in films

• Just the ones who come to parties, and I don't think they're real fire fighters ;)

• I think there are some who look very handsome but I would never talk to them for feeling ashamed.

• No. They're all middle-aged men with beer guts. Thank God though because otherwise I'd be burning everything in sight.