Is it normal to skip school for a couple of days?

I know that I won't pass school this year, I have really bad grades. And I'm kind of depressed now. Is it okay to pass some days of school because of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay. If you do not feel well and unable to learn anything then take the rest and prepare for sometime later.

If that keeps going on for skipping more days than coming to school, then it's an issue already. Even that is way too much skipping.

I have no idea how they let this one girl, who appeared at the most of twice a week in school let her graduate after 11. grade.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah soo any chance of passing should not b left.. right?

• No, it is not normal. Instead of skipping school you should get your ass in gear and start studying.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't take the chance to piss them off.

• Of course it is perfectly ok. There is lot to learn with nature, sadly education these days keeps people glued to bookish knowledge without getting wise observing what goes around you

• I wouldn't do it
    If you think it's okay to skip some days now, those days will turn into weeks, into months, etc... don't make that a habit
    don't do it

Talk to someone at school, at my school there's a person dealing with problems of students

• Nope.
    Make it worth your while and just pay attention.
    Little things can help you out the next year.