Honda vs. CHEVY?

I want a Honda Accent or Chevy Cruze? Which one will be better? I live in Chicago.

I think it's an Hyundai Accent.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who loves Chevy, and used to own a Cruze, I would reccommend the Hyundai, honestly.

The Cruze is a cheap, underpowered piece of crap. I had mine for two years, and hated it. The turbo lag was terrible. You hit the gas, and it was, like, two seconds before the damn car would actually move. Very poorly programmed.

My power window broke after about six months, and the oil cap never fit properly, so even after it was tightened correctly, I'd still get check engine lights. Chevy also issued about eight recalls for them within the first year.

Just an all around terrible car.

What Guys Said 7

• It is a Hyundai Accent and out of those two I believe the Hyundai will give less trouble than a Chevy Cruze.

• Great thanks

• @ParkMontex I don't really know much about Honda's engines but I do know we have owned Toyotas and the engines in them have also been superior and quality. I think they are both good. The two best Japanese companies are Toyota and Honda in my opinion and she may have meant a Honda Accord. :)

• Honda is the only choice. Chevy's are junk even new out the box. Hyulndai can be a problem with the timing chain if it breaks will you have a peice of junk or is it fixable.

• Honda but not an Accent get something else.

• Get Toyota XD

• Stay away from GM cars (like the Cruze) even if they're free.

• Chevy cruze is the best yaaay

• Honda, might be more pricey but worth every coin :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm on my third Honda, and it's the first new car I've ever owned. LOVE it! Yes the accent is a Hyundai, but Honda's are great cars that last FOREVER. My first two were just really old and used, but still quite reliable :) The only downside is that you get what you pay for. They're not cheap to repair or maintain, but certainly worth it for a car you can really depend on.

• What Hyundai a that's what I meant?

• I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I'M saying that you should get a HONDA, not a Hyundai Accent.