Do you believe in god?

Do you believe in God?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Not even a little bit. Cheers to you if you do.

• Yes i do.
      What u think will happen next life
      After died?

• Nothing. I don't believe in the afterlife either. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to change it because I would be dead and what happened to me would be out of my control.

• Nope, no reason to.

• Why wouldn't I?

• Yes, I do 😊☺☺

• No, I don't.

• yes.. i do..

• Yes, I do believe in God.

• Still not sure. Open to all possibilities of there being a God but I haven't found the spiritual path I want to be on just yet. Still looking :-)

• YessssI do.

• Yes. ... I do

• yea i do.. i mean the universe didn't created it right :D self every creature has a creator so yea its simple logic

• But then what created God?

• But God by definition is the uncreated creator of the universe, so the question ‘Who created God?’ is illogical, just like ‘To whom is the bachelor married?’

So a more sophisticated questioner might ask: ‘If the universe needs a cause, then why doesn’t God need a cause? And if God doesn’t need a cause, why should the universe need a cause?’ In reply we the following reasoning:

Everything which has a beginning has a cause.1
      The universe has a beginning.
      Therefore the universe has a cause.
      It’s important to stress the words in bold type. The universe requires a cause because it had a beginning, as will be shown below. God, unlike the universe, had no beginning, so doesn’t need a cause. In addition, Einstein’s general relativity, which has much experimental support, shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since God, by definition, is the creator of the whole univers he is the creator of time.

• Therefore He is not limited by the time dimension He created, so has no beginning in time.. thats what i believe

• Yes I do believe in God.

• yes, I do :)

• Yes I do. Thank God
    😄

• Yes, I do.

• Yes I do believe in God.

• I really do.

• Nope I do not

• Yes I do believe in God.

• Yes I do filler

• yes. although sometimes I doubt it

• I believe in god. Im a Christian.

• I believe in karma

• Yes i do believe in God. what about you? do you?

What Guys Said 30

• http://i60.tinypic.com/258ccwo.jpg

No
    Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

• Most definitely not. Especially not the deity described in the mainstream religions.
    You can read more about my views here.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1545631-why-do-atheists-think-they-re-opinions-are-golden

• No I do not believe in God

• Absolutely.

I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah (SWT), and I bear witness that Muhammad (S) is the Servant and final Messenger of God.

• 1|1
  • No, I believe in facts.

• Of course I am a Pentecostal after all.

• Yes, I do believe in God.

• No and yes. I believe in a type of afterlife, but not a God. I do not believe a person can, in any way, shape, form, or fashion, make the whole fucking universe in 6 days and then be lazy and take a day off. I do not believe we are all inbred and related due to two people, especially if you consider different ethnicity and languages and physical descriptions. I do not, and honestly can't, force myself to believe this stuff.

• Yes I do, (OK I'll take my downvotes now)

• I'm Catholic so yes I do

• When it's convenient, yes.

• No, considering it begins with a talking snake, I don't really believe in bed time stories xD.

• yes. we didn't just happen. someone created everything. probability of life happening out of thin air is 0 percent. i beleve this exepriement was done already.

• I do, but I can see how someone wouldn't believe.

• No, I don't

• Yes, of course.

• I have never seen any evidence in him so I don't believe

• Yes, I do.

• im undecided. or agnostic. Although I don't believe anything written by a man id the word of god

• Do you believe in Santa Claus?

• Yes I do believe!

• no, god is silliness.

• Yes, my god is Cthulhu.

• yes i do very much, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for God

• Nope. I'm an Atheist until I see convincing proof that there's some sort of god or deity.

• No because I am not a moron

• no. i don't believe in god. god is a bloomer not fact.

• I'm an agnostic Jew. I celebrate the Judaism religion, but question the existence of god. Can't dismiss him because we've never seen him but, at the same time we've never seen him, so, how do we know he's there

• I know God, I don't believe Him. belief is for atheists. when you experience the very Holy Spirit and you are showered by His grace during prayer, and you experience things that should not be mentioned here cause they won't be understood or appreciated by the masses, then there is no doubt. God is more alive and kicking than anything in this material matrix of a world you call reality. the Reality is elsewhere... .