Do you suspect most people here lie?

to give PC answers to stuff?

like if a person asks "will a guy like small boobs?" and people say "it dont matter"?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Expect everyone to lie, but not all do

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps some people.. but is it really that hard to believe that some guys don't care/like boobs of all sizes?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care o. o

• ... About size. I care if she has boobs that way I at least know she is a girl. Had close calls where "she" was actually a "he"

• I have never lied. I am brutally honest always. I don't think it's helpful to lie to someone who is doing something stupid, just to protect their precious feelings. Bro, I don't care. If you're being an idiot, I'm going to tell you so.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I think most people tell the truth here because no one really knows anyone here and so most are more comfortable to be if anything brutally honest. People don't worry here what strangers think of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think some do and I don't like how they have to say every guy likes something, for example with long hair you have a guy saying every guy likes long hair and personally I do not I wouldn't reject her because of her long hair but if there were two girls into me and one has short hair I would go with the girl with the short hair :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know off - No reason to lie

0|0
    0|0
  • There's so much anonymity even without going anon, I think most of the lying is trolling and catfishing. Actually answering questions I think is mostly honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • On some things, most people are going to lie about it, but not everyone would be lying about those things as it could actually be their opinion.
    Honestly, I do like small boob so that particular one isn't me being PC.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who ask such silly questions are either insecure or simply have their hormones kicking in shit about their bodies - essentially they simply want to mate without bothering about consequences and responsibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • We all have our own examples or standards on which we base our standpoints on.

It could all easily be presumed as lies, so who knows!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kinda a bad example. I really do like small boobs. I'm pretty sure everyone here is free to tell the truth.

Black people need affirmative action to get into good schools because they're dumb n iggers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people, like me, might answer the question of "What boob size is best" with "I don't give a shit, I'm an ass man" because I actually don't give a shit what size a woman's boobs are, as long as she's got a nice ass that I can grab.

0|0
    0|0