Do you like anything weird about yourself?

I know its weird to ask thevquestion because a lot of people just like to fit in and not have a weird thing about them stand out. Im mostly like that, except that for some reason I love my one flaw that other people might think is stupid. I have a lisp, which i only nottice when I hear myself over a recording or video. Some people joke about it but I love it a lot, partly because its just funny to hear and partly because I know this cute boy who also has the biggest, funniest lisp that always makes me laugh. Is it weird to love weird things about ourselves if we dont strive to be wierd?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually pretty great that you like your lisp.

As for me, I don't know what I like about myself that's particularly weird. I guess that I'm am super self aware and I think so much about myself and my own thoughts and what effect I'll have on others. It's entertaining. I always wonder if people think about the things I think about, and over think as much as I do.

• I overthink things a lot too, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I like my outlook on life, it is a bit weird - It makes me different to everyone else

• I can somewhat be eccentric and I like that about me I guess

What Girls Said 2

• I like that I'm pretty pale. A lot of people tell me I should tan.. but I like it..
    That's not such a weird thing though :)

• I LIKE CAPITALIZING WHEN I TEXT.
    EVEN THOUGH IN IRL I can't YELL. MY VOICE IS TOO SOFT SO THIS IS HOW I COMPENSATE FOR IT.