Do rapists kiss their victims?

Do rapists kiss their victims while they're... You know... Raping them?

Updates:
It's just I see so many questions on here about women (and men) being raped by their S/O. I usually classified rapists as weirdos who hang around dark areas late at night. If someone is raped by their S/O would it be the same as if their S/O was making love to them or no?

0|1
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It is usually a twisted power play very little to do with intimacy

2|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 8

• Well, there is different Rapist types of rapists:

Power Reassurance (a. k. a. “gentleman rapist,” opportunity rapist, compensatory)
    Power Assertive (a. k. a. entitlement, exploitative, can be a “date rapist”)
    Anger Rapists – Goal to Torture
    Anger Excitation (a. k. a. sadistic)

For your particular answer, the type of rapist that would be most likely to kiss their victim would be the Power Reassurance rapist. Because these rapists often attempt forms of foreplay.

faculty.csbsju.edu/uspp/crimpsych/CPSG-5.htm

0|0
    0|0
  • We aren't rapists, how would we know?

1|2
    1|4
  • i don't think so but they are more likely to kill their victims or torture them after their act

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not all the time. Most kill after. Some killing during the rape and few have killed before the rape.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell! Why would you care? Rapist are rapists! Does it matter if they kiss them really!

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't think it's common

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some do but don't really have any personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, rape has nothing to do with sex. It's about control and power. Someones it's about sex but a lot of rapes aren't.

I've been raped. I was unconscious for the whole thing so I've no idea but I like to think he didn't kiss me. The reality was he probably did. His girlfriend who he was on a break with has the same name as me, but I'm 20 years younger than them.

0|0
    0|0