Do you believe in karma?

• yes, I do
  • no, I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm a firm believer.
    Yet sometimes, karma doesn't work for certain people.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't, every time I do something bad and something bad happens to me I tell karma to go fuck itself.

• Yes I do big time

• Karma as in some mystical balancing force of the universe? No. That's ridiculous.

Karma as in "if you act like a complete dick you increase your chances of people responding in kind"? Yes.

• I believe it, but I'm not super into it.

• I don't believe in karma. But I do believe in luck. Luck doesn't choose between good or bad, though. Luck chooses some great people. Luck chooses some terrible people. Some people get lucky no matter what they do. Some people have never had any luck, so they depended on their skills instead.

• No I don't believe in karma.

• Karma and I are best buddies

• I'm agnostic to everything

• Nah not really.

• I do not believe in karma as there are too many cases in which karma hasn't acted for it to be real.

• If Karma was real we'd have true justice in this world.

• no it's nonsense.

• Nope. No such thing.

• yes, I believe

• Who knows?

• It's this bitch named Karma and she mean as fuck
    You do enough dirt and watch, the score gon' even up -Lil Herb

• No. Most often in life, successful people become successful by climbing on top of the bodies of people that they've fucked over, backstabbed, and betrayed.

Karma is bullshit.

• Except you don't know their life at home. We don't know his wife is having an affair will he works late , his son is addicted to drugs... There can always be something going on behind closed doors.

• No, assholes are the most prevalent members of our society, because their parents were dumb, and so are they. And they don't get what's coming for them, in fact, they're rewarded by being the most prominent ones to reproduce. Because they don't care about anything.

What Girls Said 2

• I do and it's called my fists when someone pisses me off. xD

• Sort of, I do believe what goes around comes around.