The holiday is the moment to read for a lot people, more then 80% says this and they take an average of 2 books with them, how is this for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• On vacation, I can read two books in an afternoon. I usually have to take an e-reader with me because I read so fast.

• 2 books in an afternoon? and I think a book a week is already much

• I usually read three books a week if I have nothing else going on.

• I just got today 10 new e-books so I am very happy :-)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I do that. I take about 7 books away on holiday with me (I finished the first two ASOIAF books whilst I was away for two weeks).

• 7 books is a lot or do you have a very long holiday?

• I usually have two weeks, but I read quickly and pretty much constantly throughout the day.

• Yes, I read a lot of books

What Guys Said 5

• We are registered at the municipal library in the town where we go for our holidays. They're kind enough to provide us 10 books pp every time we go there. (and they have dvd's on loan too)

• I usually read a book or two on vacation

• "The holiday"... lol, which one, 4th of July? You read 2 books on the 4th of July?

• vacation then!!

• Well most of my summer vacation I'll be at home, but I'm going to California for a bit so I'll be bringing The Princess Bride with me.

• I really wish I could read books. I just can't find the motivation for it, it's so boring.

• it isn't boring if you can find a book which intrest you

• I'm sure it wouldn't be, but I can't even start. There are too many words!

• I take at most one book because I plan to do other things on vacation.