When was the last time you were totally without your cell phone?

I wrecked my iPhone yesterday. It got soaked in water (I have it sitting in rice but I still think it's toast). When was the last time you were totally phone-less?

Most Helpful Girl

• My problem was not the cell phone, but the lack of antenna, which has the same effect.

What Guys Said 10

• I fell asleep at my friend's house on like a holiday, forgot which one, and forgot my phone lol.

• This morning during my physics exam.

• Years ago I think

• I spilled water on my iphone and it randomly turned off hours later. i did the rice thing but it never worked so i thought it was a goner. It was off for a whole day but then I woke up and tried the phone and suddenly the apple logo popped up.

• I've heard it can take up to 72 hours in rice for them to dry out completely. Quite honestly though, it's a 4 and I am not going to move heaven and earth on resuscitation measures. The contract is up so whatever.

• Just give it some time and maybe it will work. However, you said your phone was soaked so I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

• Dropped my aluminum-cases HTC one, but it landed face-down in a small rock, and I got to see what the inside of a smartphone looked like...

• 16 years ago I think, the day before I got my first mobile phone.

• Two weeks ago and I went insane without it

• During the Snow storm of Feb 5, 2010
    just 4 days before my birthday it sucked
    both me nor my cousin had no cell phone
    we had to go out on our porch to try to
    get cell phone service to report our electric
    was out cause half the street had electric
    and our side had nothing.

• I smashed my iPhone 5 64 GB 5 times in last 3 years... Hopefully got it repaired... I used a Nokia's Symbian phone it got damaged... I was phoneless 1 month... Then got the Nokia Lumia 920 (2 yr old now)...

• last night when I fell asleep

What Girls Said 6

• I don't remember. Maybe a year and a half ago, when I lost my phone in Czech Republic. Had no phone at all for like a day or two.

• O god I lose my phone for at least half a day every 2 weeks or so, I'm horrible._.' . Now my summer vacation started so it has been downstairs on the speaker for 4 days or so? I do most of my messaging on the computer and social media on the IPad mini so my phone was mostly used for my school roster and calling family members.

• When I was in camp, last month.

• when I was traveling for 2 months in asia. I was changing locations so frequently that it just didn't make any sense getting a new sim card all the time. It was really refreshing though. It felt amazing not to be dependant on my phone or constantly worrying about who texted me or if I've lost it. It's freeing :D

• The day before yesterday, the battery went flat and it switched off

• from may to now.