Should I block haters on social media? How to deal with haters?

How should I deal with haters?

So recently this music producer I use to know started talking crap on my comment feed on instagram, saying that my instrumentals were trash, that I was a waste of time etc. It really didn't phase me in the least to be honest. But then he started talking more crap on my soundcloud account, accusing me of stealing his samples or something. On one hand some would tell me that ignoring him is the best attack, but on the other hand it's really starting to piss me off. I'm thinking of just blocking him and forgetting about him. I didn't even do anything to this guy.

Some say "Cyberbullying" doesn't have to be a problem cause their's a block button, but sometimes I wonder if that block button is a sign of weakness. I don't know. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d just roll with it. I fuck with all the people on my youtube channel, so fucking funny LOL!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd report him for harassment. There's a line between constructive criticism and destructive, hurtful behavior.

• I would say just block him and carry on. Doesn't sound like you need his negativity. I wouldn't call it weakness. Weakness would be to let him get to you when you haven't done anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Block and report them

• Deal with haters because there will always be haters no matter what

• You shouldn't even give a gram of fuck