Double Questions, Are you tired of being yourself? Do you ever feel sick of your life?

Gagers Are you tired of being yourself? Do you ever feel sick of your life?

by the way If you chose write something , You'd be amazing, Do not just vote and thank you for join this question!

• Yes, I am tired to be myself, And feel sick of my life.
  • No, I never tired to be myself, And never feel sick of my life.
  • I only feel sick of my life, But not tired to be myself.
  • I only tired to be myself, But not feel sick of my life.
  • I have no probelm with myself and my life, I feel great with it.
  • I don't know, I have no answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if you're unhappy with the way your life is, you should try do something about it, about your life & happiness. Everyone should feel good in their own skin, otherwise you should try something new.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't know I feel like my life is at a stand still and many other reasons. But as for why I'm tired of being me there's many reasons but the main one would be constantly being in a hospital.

• constantly being in a hospital? I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you getting better soon.

• I'm pretty happy about both!

• OH really? that sounds cool , It sounds you have a great life.

• Its not always great, but I don't want to be ungrateful because it could be a lot worse :/

• Lol, That's great, At least you know how to be grateful, Even me don't know how to be grateful about my life

• i voted C!!! i only feel sick of my life but not tired to be myself

• I won't be. When I get out of here.

• I'm tired of being myself yes, I would do everything to be another person. But that's impossible...
    As for my life, I'm not satisfied with it but I know there are people who have worse lives than mine. And I know that I have do something to change it, so that's what I trying to do.

• I actually like being me.
    And well, everybody gets to the point where they're fed up with their lives and just wanna Scream. N shout... N let it all out..

• Yeah of course you should , You're the wonderful girl, If you don't being yourself, I will really mad at you LOL. But as for your life, I don't know, Because I never get a chance to know about it. I just pray everything going with you. You are the first, Lebanese girl I've known! by the way thank you for join!

• Aww haha thanks! No need to get mad then :p
      Same for you, I hope everything is great and you're welcome!

• Yeah sometimes, but of course you're gonna be sick of someone if you spend every waking minute with them. As humans we always like the newest and trendiest, freshest things. And when you see yourself everyday, it gets really tiring, of course it's gonna be the thing you hate the most.

• I feel depressed about my life... because am not moving, and there is nowhere for me to move.

I love being myself... i just very much wish my life had not crashed and burned. hmm

• I'm so sorry to hear that , But why nowhere for you to move? Do you ever try to move out Canada? Sorry I don't know. Yeah, Just be yourself, You're a very sweet girl also pretty and cute, Wish your life get better sooner, It's just a matter of time. You will have a chance to move, If you trying hard to find a nice place.

• Well, I don't like myself very much but that doesn't stop me from being happy and content with my life :)

• I voted E I have no problems or issues being myself

• No and no.

• Every once in a while I do feel this way. But my life overall is pretty damn great

• Damn great I want that , Share your great life to me a little!

What Guys Said 12

• Nah, Life fucking sucks, I chose A.

• I didn't expect that, It will happen to you.😔Sorry my friend

• To be truthful, I'm not tired of being myself; however, I do hate the way life has been. A lot of undeserved flak out of nowhere, but it has been 2 steps forward and 1 step back sort of way life has been thus far, it's just arduous when hate outweighs and outnumbers the love.

• It's hard to explain. I'm in a love/hate relationship with myself.
    As for my life, it's crap.

• Opps, Sorry to hear that bro, I know that's hard for you, But your life will getting better , Just move on and trust yourself!

• I was in pieces one month ago due to a girl and felt she was purposely rubbing my face in the dirt.
    One month later and I've moved on and actually have two really nice girls I'm kinda meeting. I feel great being back to my old self now. :)

• I suppose I have felt all those things but at moment I am content with myself and life

• C because I'm a whole lot better person now without the depression. But I am severely behind in life. No job, no car, no own home, no nothing. Fixing it but it takes time!

• Hit the wrong one, I mean I am sick of my life only. I like who I am though.

• What's wrong with your life? I mean if you don't mind to tell a little bit? But yeah just be yourself , That's cool!

• What is your dream job? Do you have a plan for your future, Don't forget you are in USA, If you can overcome these difficulties , Your life will getting better. I'm just feel sorry for all these things happen to you!

• I can't just not be transsexual, it's not like that. And no I have no faith in a god that likes to pick and choose who he likes basically.

• No, I like being me, and my life! It's what makes me, me!

• I've been tired of being me since day one but ironically never feel sick of life.

• I like me, I like *being* me, but everything else is exhausting... and on a regular basis

• I am always looking forward to the incoming days.

• I feel sick of my life but not as myself.