Are you ticklish?

Where are you ticklish at?

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I'm tickled pink by this question!!

Seriously? The soles of my feet are worst, followed by my ribs at the sides, followed by... *blush*

4|1
    0|0
  • I can be quite a bit especially on the sides of my torso, around my waist & ribs. Problem is tickling me is a bad idea cause I have an uncontrollable reflex of elbowing anyone doing so. I don't do it on purpose but it's some kind of an involuntary defense mechanism I guess :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Only one way you'll find out

2|1
    0|0
  • My feet are very ticklish

1|1
    0|0
  • My sides are very ticklish. Ticklish like crazy on my sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Most would run when their feet get tickled, but since childhood I've liked it. It relaxes me :-)
    Of course, if someone would start tickling me everywhere, I'd have a hard time... we have our limits haha :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I can maintain, but I *shriek* on the inside

2|1
    0|0
  • Feet are the most, armpits, side, stomach, butt

1|1
    0|0
  • My waist and feet. Normally i can't tickle myself on my waist but i get tickled to die even when i scratch under my foot myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I definitely am

1|0
    0|0
  • In places 😉😉😉😉

2|0
    0|0
  • My sides are very ticklish...

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf is this kind of question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Smell my stinky cheer shoes

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 14

• The only spot I'm ticklish at is the spot like right below my butt on the back of my upper thighs. Everywhere else hurts.

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course! On my ribs, armpits, and there's a weird spot on my thigh where if you lay your head down, I can't stand it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everywhere. Even the palms of my hands and the top of my head. If I am tickled to much it starts a reaction where I physically can't stop laughing unless I am distracted. :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm ticklish everywhere.
    My tummy, thighs, neck, feet and arms.

3|1
    0|0
  • Everywhere, I'm ticklish af.

1|1
    0|0
  • hahahahaha.. I guess you'll never find out.
    Okay, let me get serious now. I am ticklish. Some people don't know how to tickle properly and it hurts so I tend to say to everyone that I hurt and it's not funny and they never tickle me. #likeaboss

1|1
    0|0
  • Everywhere! Specially the neck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm very ticklish! My waist, tummy, feet and armpits are most ticklish. I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only my neck 😄😄😄

1|0
    0|0
  • yes!! my legs, my feet, my tummy, my neck!! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I am. people who say they aren't ticklish to me sound like alliens 👽

0|0
    0|0
  • my feet >.<

1|1
    0|0
  • I am ticklish everywhere! A slight jab on my waist would send me in fits of giggles.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Everywhere, but I tell them I'm not so they'd stop 😊

1|1
    0|0