Am I a bad person for that?

i don't have a car yet, so I take the bus every mornings to go to school. The bus driver always come late eventhough he knows that he's late. He got out of the bus and spend 20 to 30 minutes in the mall, Because of that I am always late for class. My prof take 3 points off of your test every times you come late. I called today and make a complaint for him, they say they going to investigate him, but I don't want him to lose his job through.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing in college but my professors were generous because they knew that taking the bus was the only way that I could get to school. You should make a complaint because that is the only way things will change not just for you but for others who depends on public transportation and it's unreliable at times.

What Guys Said 4

• you did the right thing. the guy isn't doing his job to the books.

• You were entitled to complain

• You did right. he's got a job after all and he's not taking care of it.

• Your only as bad of a person as you believe yourself and make yourself out to be.

What Girls Said 3

• You did what was right. If someone doesn't do his job properly, it is right to give that job to someone who will. He's not supposed to get out of the bus. And he goes to the mall for 30 minutes?

• If he is doing a bad job to the point where it's affecting others then you did the right thing and he needs to get his shit together

• he should loose his job, he is affecting your future... don't be worried about it, you did the right thing