What's your favorite Horror video game?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first few Silent Hill and Resident Evil games. Not a fan of the new ones

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite series or game, if the latter than Outlast was pretty scary kept me on edge throughout the whole game as well as it's dlc Whistleblower although it was more disturbing than scary.
    My favorite series is still Resident Evil, other than one game it has yet to disappoint me.

• Right, Resident Evil series is the best, especially 1,2,3 and Code Veronica.

What Girls Said 6

• Silent hill brings the moisture

• Parasite Eve is one of my favorite games, maybe there will be remake of this game

• Insidious series

• I've never played any of these lol 😂 I'd probably pee myself if I did

• ... Kholat...

• Silent hill!

What Guys Said 7

• Gotta give it to Clock Tower, I mean that series essentially spawned Survival Horror. Though I believe it's been on hiatus for several years, wasn't the latest entry in the series a spin-off called Haunting Ground?

I think overall though it's gotta be Silent Hill. I mean it's pretty shit now (particularly with what happened at Konami recently) but you can't get any better than Silent Hill 2.

oyster.ignimgs.com/.../468px-Sh2_james.bmp.png

• Right, Clock Tower was really cool game

• I bought Outlast on steam, Played it for 5 minutes, Saw something moving in the distance, Shit myself, And haven't touched it since xD.

• DreadOut , you can download it from steam if u want to

• manhunt but it's not included... Hitman as well :)

(do they count as horror? )

• Manhunt is some kind of stealth-based horror game, but Hitman is categorised as stealth action-adventure.

• Yeah, and Super Nintendo too :D

• never hd a N64 but i've palyed Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap on it... maybe i'll get 1, some day :D

• the scarcest one I have ever play is five nights at Freddie's. I also like the dead space games and also the game outlast

• Why not amnesia?

• I'm surprise you didn't put the first dead space