Guys, If I am underage and I do not have a license, Where can I ride my supermoto?

What are the rules in the UK? I would like to ride a supermoto but I don't know where I can ride it without getting in trouble... If I can't I will just have to get a MX bike and ride it on a track...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Only on private roads its illegal on pavement and on roads it sucks

• So I can't ride on a 'green lane' legally?

• I think that would be ok

• I really don't know! I need to find a group to ride with too..

What Guys Said 10

• Are there any private bike tracks that do race days

• Join a supermoto club and then you can ride and race on a proper track with proper facilities. Without telling me specifics where in the UK are you? I race Superkarts and we have a race school and cater for kids from 6 years old so if you give me an approximate area of the country then I may be able to point you in the right direction XXX

• Depends on the laws in your state. Here you can ride them on private land, parks that are zoned to allow it, and tracks.

• Only on private property, and only with the landowner's permission.

• In teen prision? :-p

• On private property. You can also apply for a learners permit in Ireland but it may only be for cars. It may or may not be the same in the UK.

• To play it safe tracks, private roads or better yet your own yard

• I heard Juvenile Court has a racing track in the back yard. ;)

• Give it to me; I can ride it.

• on private property with the landowners permission