Girls, Have you ever had your car stuck in traffic?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this some sort of fetish? lol And where I live that is every day life or do you mean had my car break down in traffic?

• was it a harrowing experience? and what do you mean is it a fetish?

• didn't the people who fixed your car tell you what went wrong? and wow those are dark words but never say never lol. why do you hate selfies, do you have bad experiences taking them? also you say you're not here to socialise so does that mean if i were to message you, you wouldn't reply?

• Well I had to get a new part for it, I can't remember what exactly, it was so long ago.

I just don't like how narcissist everyone has become and it's just something that doesn't interest me to take part in and honestly never has. I don't use social media, I haven't had facebook for like 5 years and never will, all my friends have my cell number or my Skype and they can talk to me there, I don't need to post what I had for breakfast and what new outfits I bought on the internet lol

And normally I only respond for a little then stop because i'm not really interested in private messages usually, I have more fun just sharing and exchanging opinions about issues normally.

What Girls Said 11

• The only way anyone has *never* been stuck in traffic, is if they have never been in a vehicle of some kind.

• That's pretty normal, yeah.

• was it a harrowing experience?

• so was it?

• Being stuck in traffic isn't really harrowing when you're British, it's just a way of life. You get stuck in traffic pretty much every day.

• Is this Soren?

• yeah lol crawling would have been faster..

• Only when I have been up to the city.

• Yeah like almost everytime I'm driving (I don't drive everyday)

• You mean have I ever been in a traffic jam? Of course, everyone has unless you live in the middle of nowhere

• Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahahaha.

I work in the D. C. area. Being stuck in traffic is my way of life.

• Always
    it's a nightmare if must pee
    +
    claustrophobic

Will vote city fathers out of office over this issue

• Yeah, it wasn't pleasant. I slide down the hill during a blizzard and thankfully didn't hit anyone or anything. But my car stalled and I was in the middle of the busiest intersection in town.

• Stuck in the snow? That's a bonus for the asker!

• I mean, I lived in that state for over a year and knew about the weather. I let my car heat up for some time but it just... died and the breaks didn't work etc. Sucked it had to happen in snow :(

• Yes. It's dreadful.