Guys, Is it true that guys are usually attracted to the bitchy girls?

I just don't understand why girls being bitches turns them on? I would hate if a girl was a stuck up bitch to me. It would turn me off completely.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This in my point of view is false.

Although you always get that one guy who has a bad taste in women but anyways...

Being bitchy is not an attractive trait to guys, usually being bitchy/cocky/arrogant comes at a price for example a guy can be an @ssh0£e but many girls will still fall for him (due to some other psychological social thing that's another topic to explain) but bitchy is just something that's purely bad. There's nothing good in there that you can really grasp so it's like trash, it's bad and has no use or attraction.

I think the bitchy girls who DO attract SOME guys are the really attractive ones because you'll never find an unattractive bitchy girl being with guys.

So I'd say this idea has come about because the guys are attracted to the appearance of the girl, but it just so happens to be that, that particular girl is a b*tch.

What Guys Said 14

• There is not a guy on the planet who actually PREFERS for a girl to act like a bitch. There are just some guys who are willing to put up with it i she is hot enough.

Just like how no woman actually PREFERS for a guy to be a jerk, but some are willing to put up with it if he is hot enough.

But any person (male or female) in their right minds, would not put up with a person like that - no matter HOW hot they are.

In my case, I'd rather have an average looking sweetheart, than a dime piece bitch.

• Probably because she's physically hot. Guys are willing to put up with a lot if the girl is attractive to them.

Refer to this graph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_sSXKbzHk

• No, they are not true. Maybe some men do, however being a guy myself I can never get attracted to the kind of girls you have mentioned. Hence not all men get attracted to women of that type. It's unfortunate some men do.

• I wouldn't say I'm attracted to bitchy girls but with certain
    ways i like dominating females it turns me on,

• Some guys are but I find them a complete turn off

• Guys are attracted to really hot girls, and they have a tendency to be bitchy. The bitchiness is something that some guys deal with because the woman is really hot or they think she is an easy lay.

• If looking for sex a guy might be attracted to one but he definitely wouldn't be in the relationship for marriage.

• Half true. Guys are attracted towards hot girls, and sometimes bitchy girls are hot, so some guys can't help feeling attracted towards them. I stop feeling attracted towards someone if they have a bad personality, though.

• I hate bitchy girls, they piss me off.
    They sure don't turn me on 😂

• no. If a woman is bitchy, I find someone nice to be with

• Well, that's bullshit lol

• No, they're attracted to the pretty ones.

• Nope, that's not true.

• Jerks do. I hate bitches, sluts.