Any of you also feeling incredibly trapped by your circunstances at the moment and stressed?

In my case it's about college and exams. But can be about any other thing that is bothering you and making you feel almost sick.

Most Helpful Guy

• At times of stress everything is heightened - You will feel better when exams are over - I am not too bad myself thankfully - Hope the rest of your exams go well

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah my life is at the moment, very complicated and to much to explain but I have days it makes me feel sick to my stomach at times. Just have to remember to take things one at a time and that each day is different and hopefully better

• Yeah. Tempted to just up and leave it all and go looking for greener pastures.

What Girls Said 1

• My life is making me feel sick today. But in general, I guess no, I was trapped by unfortunate circumstances a few weeks ago but luckily I got out.