What do you think about my taste in music?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• What a variety. !

1|0
    0|0
    • *tries to understand if opinion is sarcastic*

• Show All
    • I got that last time I asked this question with my old playlist. But it had anime OPs and stuff. What's the variety in this one? Carrie Underwood and Eurovision?

• I mean you liste to all types of music. Not just one genre

What Guys Said 8

• You have some EDM, which is awesome, and also some Rap, which is awesome too, so your taste isn't bad. I'd say it's good, except for a few songs/artists.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who are they?😇

• Show All
    • Finda Fernando and start a Lady Gaga cover band xD

• Yeah hahahhaa xD

• Not too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical 2015's teen girl taste.

1|1
    0|0
  • The only good ones you have on there are Pink, Carly Jepsen, ABBA, and Eminem

0|0
    0|0
  • "Basic" lol

0|1
    0|0
  • My personal opinion? only good artist there is Abba

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good but not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of mainstream things. Indila is cool though... except I can't understand it :/

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A bit poppy? But it's ok by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty mainstream.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ben hipster degilim ☺️

• I hate any type of pop and stuff like that, honesty I'm more into actual music like classic rock - led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, queen, stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like Queen, but it's not up to you to decide what is music and what is not. No offense.

• Show All
    • I'm trying hard to not come across as the asker who wants to be praised instead of honest opinions, but you ARE prejudiced about newer music. This is a fact.

• This is not a fact. I listen to newer alternative all the time. I'm just saying I done like your music taste. I was t purposely trying to offend you but like I said before you asked for my opinion so I gave it to you

• I see The pretty reckless, Amy Winehouse, Abba, Eminem... I can tell you that you have an awesome taste in music <3

0|0
    0|0