What do you think about my taste in music?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a variety. !

• *tries to understand if opinion is sarcastic*

• I got that last time I asked this question with my old playlist. But it had anime OPs and stuff. What's the variety in this one? Carrie Underwood and Eurovision?

• I mean you liste to all types of music. Not just one genre

What Guys Said 8

• You have some EDM, which is awesome, and also some Rap, which is awesome too, so your taste isn't bad. I'd say it's good, except for a few songs/artists.

• Who are they?😇

• Finda Fernando and start a Lady Gaga cover band xD

• Yeah hahahhaa xD

• Not too bad

• Typical 2015's teen girl taste.

• The only good ones you have on there are Pink, Carly Jepsen, ABBA, and Eminem

• "Basic" lol

• My personal opinion? only good artist there is Abba

• Not good but not bad.

• A lot of mainstream things. Indila is cool though... except I can't understand it :/

What Girls Said 4

• A bit poppy? But it's ok by the way

• Looks pretty mainstream.

• Ben hipster degilim ☺️

• I hate any type of pop and stuff like that, honesty I'm more into actual music like classic rock - led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, queen, stuff like that.

• I like Queen, but it's not up to you to decide what is music and what is not. No offense.

• I'm trying hard to not come across as the asker who wants to be praised instead of honest opinions, but you ARE prejudiced about newer music. This is a fact.

• This is not a fact. I listen to newer alternative all the time. I'm just saying I done like your music taste. I was t purposely trying to offend you but like I said before you asked for my opinion so I gave it to you

• I see The pretty reckless, Amy Winehouse, Abba, Eminem... I can tell you that you have an awesome taste in music <3