What are your thoughts on Justin Bieber?

0|0
15|14

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I was very neutral on Justin for a while, He just seemed another jumped up punk who abused his fame and his swarms of 13 year old horny school girl fans.

But, Ever since he started street racing his sports cars, Driving over 150mph on public roads, I hate him, I wouldn't give a shit if he crashed and killed himself, But, He could crash into some innocent person and kill them, And he is actively putting innocents in danger, So i think he is a cunt. And, His attitude about it is awful, He laughs at the police and people who tell him to stop, he's just a genuinly shitty person.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• another human being on this planet

0|0
    0|0
  • He is okay - A certain audience like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a nice kid to start with who has been corrupted with fame and the media. He now seems like a total douche with immature values. He'll grow up and settle down, but will still be douchey.

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems to have matured emotionally recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people find it offensive but I don't like him personally. maybe because of his fame and success even when he's much younger than me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • He's successful and that's the only thing going for him

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's awesome; he's young, rich, successful; life's been good for him. Some of his songs are alright. It's mostly teeni-bopper stuff, but hey, its get dem panties off!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like her personality. Her voice is good but he isn't my style. He looks handsome but he does lot of bad things. I hate her...

0|0
    0|0
  • That little kid? Don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's attractive and successful.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lucky dude

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to start carrying a plant around to make up for the waste of oxygen

3|0
    0|0
  • DON'T CARE CAN YOU JUST STOP WITH THAT. JUST BECAUSE IT'S ""POPULAR"" WITH ALL THIS STUPID QUESTIONS!

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 15

• A kid who people feel can sing very well. But I think he's outlived those days. People considered him cute when he was younger, not so much now.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to calm his tits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber is cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has calmed down lately. Matured I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's fine when he's being not a dumbass.

0|0
    0|0
  • cutiee... 15 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing :p
    Just another celebrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a douchebag.

0|0
    0|0
  • My thoughts are that i don't spend my time thinking about what I think of Justin Bieber

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he has changed a lot in a good way. Hopefully he doesn't go back to the way he was :/

0|0
    0|0
  • he is a punk kid.

0|0
    0|1
  • People say he changed in a good way, haven't heard from him recently, so it must be true :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's an annoying twat, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone says he's calming down. I still think he's a little punk ass bitch.

0|0
    0|0